CH5

LILLY:

2 days later

We have arrived in Italy, and right now I am being driven from the airport to where we are going to be staying for the next week.

When we left my house two days ago, nobody asked what happened and I'm glad because I'm not sure what kind of excuse I would have come up with.

Lissa has been really understanding but she doesn't treat me like I'm broken, and that's refreshing because that would just make me feel worse.

I am trying to forget everything that I left behind and go with the flow of things now.

The flight was not bad, it went by quickly, I sat in between Jenna and Vanessa, and they were telling me about the beautiful house that we are going to be staying in for our week in Italy. Apparently it's very old and secluded from the outside but it's decorated very modern and fancy on the inside. And they were very excited to tell me that there is a pool.

I was getting excited until they told me that the band was also staying there, I was surprised to find this out and it made me feel a bit nervous.

Anyways, we are in a van now, headed to the house, and we are only about five minutes away the driver says.

I got a good sleep on the plane so I'm well rested and so are the other girls.

My hair is brushed down and I'm wearing a lace crop top and black high waisted shorts. The other girls are all glammed up wearing tight revealing clothing and heals. I probably stand out like a sore thumb in the crowd next to them, but I don't really have anything like what they wear.

Everyone is pretty quiet until we pull up to the house and the second the van stops, all the girls run out and towards the house squealing of excitement. It's only eight pm, but it's pitch black outside and there are only fields and dirt roads surrounding the single house for miles.

When I step out of the van and grab my bags, I look at the house in awe. First of all it is absolutely huge. It has brick walls but also modern windows and lights. I walk into the front door and exactly like Jenna and Vanessa said there is a modern interior yet it looks so elegant.

I look around to see none of the girls in sight until Jenna runs over and pulls me towards a room to the left of the entrance hall.

She brings me to a door down a long hallway and opens it up. Inside is a bed, some basic furniture and a glass sliding door with a huge balcony.

"So what do you think?" Jenna says as I drop my bags on the bed and look around.

"This is incredible, I really have no words" I say completely in awe.

"I know right, I'm so excited you're here with us it's going to be so fun!" She lays down across the queen size bed.

"So this is my room?" I ask.

"Yup, all yours, my room is on the other side of the house by the other girls, but we have to share two rooms. We decided that you should have the best room, at least right now, don't get used to it." She smiles.

"You guys really didn't have to do that." I thank her.

"Yeah, but the only downside is that the boys in your hall too, so you might hear some hot sex going on." She laughs.

"Oh, the boys are on this side?" I get a bit nervous knowing that I'll be surrounded by boys while the girls are on the other side of the house.

"Yes but other than the noise they are quite harmless. Well except for Harry, he's unpredictable, but just try to stay out of his way and you'll be fine though." She tells me.