CH7

LILLY:

*Trigger Warning*

I don't want to spoil anything by putting the specific triggers above chapters. I did put the specific warnings in the intro to this book if you are curious. please remember to read at your own risk.

-

"Look it's nothing to worry about okay it ju-"

He was interrupted by the sound of a gunshot.

Both our heads turn towards the door.

I take Louis' distraction as a chance to escape his grip and run outside to see what happened.

I quickly run and open the door, Louis chasing me.

I get outside and see Harry carrying Marissa over his shoulder. He has a blank expression on his face.

I stop running from Louis and just keep staring at Marissa.

Louis grabs me again, but I keep my eyes on her as Harry gets closer.

Why isn't she moving?

Harry stops walking when he reaches the front patio, and he drops her onto the ground.

Louis still tries to pull me inside but I don't let him.

My eyes go to the bullet hole in the middle of her forehead and my eyes widen in fear.

"Oh my god, what the fuck! You fucking ki-" Louis slaps his hand over my mouth and finally overpowers me and drags me back inside.

"Let me go!" I try and scream but it just comes out as a bunch of mumbles.

"Can you go put the body somewhere, I'll deal with it later, just make sure the other girls don't see." Harry says to Niall.

"And Louis, I'll take care of her now. Put her in the basement" Harry looks up at me.

"No please!" I try to scream through Louis' hand, and use all my strength to try to break free. Tears are now rushing down my face.

"Got it." Louis says, and then drags me down a flight of stairs to the basement. I didn't even know this place had a basement.

He tied me up to a chair and I scream at the top of my lungs.

"HELP! PLEASE!" Begging for anyone to rescue me.

This can't be real. Was this the plan all along. To kill me?

Are they going to kill me? Do the other girls know about this?

I don't think they do, because Harry said something about Hiding Marissa's dead body from them.

"For the love of god, shut up, or i'll have to tape your mouth" Louis says annoyed. Before sitting down on a couch in the room and going on his phone.

I don't want my mouth to be taped shut, so I obey. Even though I have stopped screaming, my tears are still free flowing down my cheeks .

This is it, I'm going to die. I always figured that my father would be the one to end my life, but it seems that's not the case. But it will be over. All the pain, and suffering. All 17 wasteful years of my life coming to an end.

I sit there crying for what seems like 10 minutes, could have been longer or shorter, I've lost track of time.

Finally Harry comes down and Louis walks up to him.

"Are you gonna kill her?" Louis asks him.

"Haven't decided yet." he sighs. "We're just gonna have a little chat for now. You can go help Niall."