Chapter 9 - Dissapointing and Dangerous.

I found myself in Mystic Falls, which was better than Augustine, as I was now free. I would stop at nothing to make sure that Enzo was out, and Damon would pay for leaving us there.

I grab a local and compel them to be quiet, and drink some of their blood, and compel them to forget.

I needed something to eat, but now, I need to find my brother.

I was going to try and find a Bennet witch, to maybe help me do a locator spell.

-------

I found myself in a quiet neighborhood, just walking down the sidewalks. It was very pretty.

Someone was following me, I turn around to see a face I'd never forget.

"Katherine."

"In the flesh." She smirks. "How have you been, Eleanor?"

She catches up to me.

"I was trapped in Augustine for a good 60 years." I tell her. "I saw Damon, he's still trying to look for you I believe."

She sighs. "Why can't Stefan share his motivation?"

We both laugh.

"I don't know, but Damon left us there to burn, and my best friend Lorenzo forced me to leave with out him." I continue.

"Survival comes before any relationships." She says.

"I know, I just want to go save him." I say.

She pats me on the back. "Maybe one day, you will, come have a drink with me, we can catch up."

------

We're sitting in a local bar, doing shots with strangers.

We hear the door open, that bell ringing, but choose to ignore it.

The guy on the other side of me gets up, probably to use the restroom.

I finally look and see the man, now in the back of the bar.

Katherine follows my gaze, to see him.

Klaus.

Standing right there.

He was one look away from finding us.

One turn of his head from literally killing 2 birds with one stone.

I grabbed Katherine's arm, jumping down off the stool with her.

We make it to the exit and as the door opens, that bell rings.

Klaus looks and sees us.

"Over there."

Katherine and I bold out with vampire speed, splitting up once again.

Klaus chases after her, having wanted to find her for longer than I.

After about a mile, I slow down, relieved, yet the adrenaline still going through me.

While I have Klaus off my trail for now, I'm going to look for my brother.

No matter what.

I wanted this chapter to have a little more event, but in the next few chapters there will probably be a lot of time skips, and next chapter you get to meet a fan-favorite for the first time😏

Thank you all for the recent support on this book, honestly it's doing better than my other one, which I did expect but, I still wanted to thank you all🖤