seven.

I don't know how long we walked.

I just remember the feeling of rain falling on my face, car noises, and Rakim's heartbeat.

It was late evening when we arrived at the Mob's house, probably around 10 pm. Rakim knocked at the door, and almost immediately, Ferg opened up the door. He looked a little shocked as he let us in. "What happened?", he said while picking me up as Rakim took off his shoes and jacket. I felt like a baby from being carried around all the time. "I came just in time, he's not getting up from where I left him anytime soon", he said. "You killed him?", I asked in shock. "Hell nah, just beat him up a little." "But is he gonna survive?", I asked. "I guess so, I don't care to be honest", Rakim shrugged. I stared at him with a shocked impression.

"Just kidding", he mumbled, avoiding my gaze. "But what did he do to you? Cuz you look pretty bad", Ferg asked, nervously biting his lip. What was going on? "He followed me and threw me against the wall, then accused me of being an unloyal hoe cause I told Rakim that he shot someone, and he-", I was shaken by a sob. I hated myself so much for crying, I didn't want to seem so weak- but I couldn't oppress the feeling anymore. He had been my friend, how did our relationship end like this? I shouldn't be at the Mob's house, I should be with my brother, I thought. This story was destined to end in even more hate and war. Ferg just stroked my back, seeming a little helpless. Rakim followed us on the couch, where a few of the other guys were chilling. Dom immediately searched for my gaze, asking if I was alright. I just nodded and tried to hold back my tears.

While Rakim told the others what had occurred, I curled up next to Ferg and just focused on his heartbeat. It helped me stop the tears for a while. Dom came up to me after some time. "Should I take you upstairs, we clean your injuries and you can rest a little?", he asked.

His voice was so soft as if he knew exactly how I needed to be treated in order not to be afraid.

I nodded and he helped me up-but immediately, the black spots reappeared and I gasped for air, resulting in Dom picking me up.

When we entered his room, he took me to the little bathroom. "Do you think you'll be able to shower? We can treat your injuries afterward, just to get the dirt off?", he asked. I nodded, and he gave me another hoodie and some pants. "You can use the apple shampoo, just not too much cause it's my favorite", the boy laughed, which made me smile. "Thank you." "No problem", he said and scratched his neck. "Not just because of now. Also, the first time we met when you helped me up. I'm thankful, like, for real", I thanked him. "You're welcome, it wasn't a big deal", he smiled. "Um, I'll be right outside, if anything is wrong, just call me."

My movements were slow, I was trying my best not to blackout.

Again, the feeling of drowning.

Too little air.

Gasping for oxygen.

I sat down in the bathtub and cleaned myself as well as possible. I felt the water flowing upon my skin, leaving my wounds burning.

I got out of the shower, put my clothes on. "Dom", I said weakly. "Yeah?", it immediately came back from outside. "You can open up now", I informed him. He carried me towards the bed. "We're just gonna clean the wounds on your face real quick, then you can rest, okay?"

The process wasn't painful at all, and he was done pretty quickly. "I'll leave you alone now, just shout if you need anything, aight?" I nodded and hugged him as tightly as I could. "Thank you so much", I thanked him. "Stop, I'm not used to getting so much love", he laughed. I hugged him tighter and smiled. I had a feeling we would get along pretty well.

When he left, I wrapped myself in the covers. I was so exhausted, and still, I couldn't fall asleep. I didn't know why, but I started crying. The quiet kind of crying, where you just stare in the darkness and wonder what got you to this point, not the dramatic sobbing kind of. I just had to hold on, I just had to keep my head up. No big deal, was it?

All of a sudden, somebody knocked. I decided to pretend I had fallen asleep because I honestly didn't feel like socially interacting right now.

The person didn't seem to care though and entered anyway. I heard the door closing, footsteps coming closer and somebody sitting down next to me. I knew that smell. Expensive cologne. And weed. It was Rakim's. 

//

Hi :) 

This chapter was more of a filler one, I wanted to add something to make it a little more thrilling but I didn't know how or when because it never really seemed to fit.

But at least the song for this chapter fits, another slowed one hehe

I just realized we're already a week into December...doesn't feel like it at all for me.

See y'all tomorrow, stay tuned, and have a nice day!