12

Sunwoo could tell that Younghoon was acting very weird while they were hanging out. He wasn't being rude or anything, but he seemed nervous. He didn't question it though, because he trusted Younghoon and he knew that the older boy also trusted him.

While they were waiting for their food to arrive, Younghoon didn't take his eyes off of his phone. He had been texting since they got there, but now Sunwoo was beginning to feel neglected. The two of them were supposed to be hanging out, but Younghoon barely looked up from his phone.

When he finally put his phone down, he got a call. Sunwoo was able to get a quick glance over at the phone and saw something that he couldn't believe.

The contact read, "Changminnie" with a whole bunch of hearts after the name.

It really wasn't a big deal, it just kind of hurt that Younghoon didn't tell him. It made Sunwoo think that he wasn't trusted.

But then again, maybe no one else knew? There was a chance that the two boys were just keeping it from everyone. That scenario probably made the most sense, considering that Changmin and Sunwoo hung out at least once a week and told each other pretty much everything.

So when Younghoon came back from his phone call, Sunwoo acted like nothing happened, because nothing did happen. He was just befit dramatic, he knew that his friends trusted him. They knew that they could go to him with anything and he'd be there to help.

It was something that he had began to do when he felt like he needed to be more mature.

He would help his friends out whenever they needed it- instead of them helping him since he was younger. He didn't want to rely on anyone. He wanted people to rely on him though, because it made him feel wanted and needed.

Something that he was yet to feel.