14

Sunwoo had slumped himself against a tree- something that he did a lot when he was stressed and needed some fresh air. It was already dark out so he wasn't at risk of anyone seeing him, or so he thought.

---------

Chanhee had had a big blowout fight with his parents and really needed to get away. It was times like these that he really wished that he had his own place. He just didn't feel anything with his parents. They didn't make him happy or upset, for the most part. They kind of just ignored one another and hoped that they wouldn't get into an argument. The only reason that he was still there was because his brother already had a wife and a kid so he wasn't even living there anymore. Chanhee didn't want to leave them alone but he was damn close to just running away.

When he got to his usual park, he noticed something odd. There was smoke coming from a nearby tree. It didn't look like the tree was on fire, so he went to go check it out.

When he got to the tree, he saw something that he wasn't expecting. Sunwoo was sitting under the tree and smoking a cigarette.

"Hey."

"Hi, Sunnie. What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit my parents and that shit wore me out. What about you?"

"Just a little argument with my parents."

"The arguments with your parents were never little. What happened?"

"They were trying to set me up with someone but I didn't want to date her. They got mad and exploded about how I'm a disgrace and 'what are other people going to say'."

"You're okay, though? Not hurt or anything?"

"Not this time. Anyways, what happened with your family?"

"My sister was annoying, my mom was way too excited to see me, and my dad was trying to find me a wife."

"Sounds like it went well?"

"If it did I wouldn't be sitting here right now."

The two boys sat in silence before Sunwoo came up with a brilliant idea to help Chanhee out.

"Do you want to move in with me?"