4

"Remember, you're my ride home, so I'll meet you right here after class." Ten said, standing outside of Sicheng's classroom.

"You've told me that a hundred times! I won't forget!" The taller sighed, giving Ten one last wave before entering the math class.

Sicheng was a little nervous. He hadn't talked to Yuta since yesterday when he gave him the answers, and now he had to sit right next to him, practically connected at the hip, for a whole hour.

He wasn't sure why he did what he did yesterday. He had just seen Yuta panicking, had seen the mocking look on his teacher's face, and he had wanted, no, needed to help. His hands had practically moved on their own, scratching down the answer and passing it to the boy.

Making his way towards his desk, he was surprised to find Yuta already there. "Good afternoon." He said, louder than he meant to.

Once Yuta realized who was speaking to him, he gave him one of the brightest smiles the Chinese had ever seen. "Hello there, Sicheng."

Wow. Did Yuta always look that amazing? Why had he never noticed before?

Something about the situation reminded him about the conversation he had with Ten the other day at his house.

What did the Thai say this feeling was again? Sicheng wracked his brain for a second, before he finally remembered.

"No." He whispered to himself, taking a seat. "You like girls."

Yuta glanced up from his homework. "Did you say something?"

Sicheng shook his head. "Umm, nope! Don't think so."

The Japanese hesitantly nodded his head, before looking back to the packet in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Sicheng asked, observing the older.

Yuta turned, holding up the stack of papers. "Studying for the test?"

Panicking a little, he asked a question, fearing the answer. "What test?"

Realizing the younger had no idea what he was talking about, he felt sorry. "The math test we're taking today?"

Sicheng groaned, and layed back in his chair. "I completely forgot." He lightly smacked his forehead. "Looks like I'm failing this one."

Yuta smiled a mischievous grin. "That depends." he leaned closer to the flustered boy, whispering in his ear. "How do you feel about cheating?"

Mr. Kang entered the room, and cleared his throat. "Everything off your desks, we're taking a quiz!"
The students groaned and pushed everything to the floor.

Yuta could see Sicheng was debating in his head, so he tried to make the decision easier. "I really don't mind." He whispered, so no one around could hear.

"I can't guarantee I'll get 100%, but I did study for a while last night." He tempted the younger, seeing him begin to give in.

They stopped their conversation as their old teacher walked by their desks, handing them each a paper.

"You really wouldn't mind?" Sicheng whispered back, biting his lip.