Chapter Twenty Seven

When we got into Chase's truck, he drove out of the speedway's grounds and into the small town of Hampton, Georgia. I was sitting in the passenger seat, and I put my elbow on the center console and turned the radio station. Then a thought came to me. I slowly reached my hand toward the lever, and pulled the console up. I unbuckled myself and slid over beside Chase and put my hand on his leg. "That distance was killing me, Chase," I smirked. "I had to be closer to you."

He put his hand on mine and gripped it softly. "I have no objections, baby girl. I was hoping you would slide your pretty little ass on over here," he smirked back.

I blushed extremely from him talking about my butt. "Well, consider your wishes fulfilled," I replied.

Chase just smiled and intertwined his fingers in mine. I was enjoying riding in relative silence, listening to the sound of Chase's tires on the road and his modified exhaust until "Take It Easy" by Travis Tritt came on the radio. I bounced around in the seat, squealing with delight, then I noticed Chase was looking at me with a "What the heck" expression. I laughed and said, "Don't judge a girl when her jam is on, okay? Can I turn it up?" I asked.

"Be my guest, baby girl," he replied. He leaned his head back laughing while I turned the radio up almost as loud as it could go.

"Well I'm running down the road tryina loosen my load I got seven women on my mind," I start belting out. I was singing at the top of my lungs.

"Four that wanna own me, two that wanna stone me, one says she's a friend of mine," Chase sings with me. I turn and look at him with a shocked look on my face.

"What? I'm from Georgia. Did you really think I've never heard Travis Tritt?" he asked innocently.

I laughed and just kept singing. As the final notes of the song were playing, Chase turned his sexy truck onto a road that was shaded by trees and looked like it led to nowhere. It was perfect; I loved roads like that. He drove, and I put my head on his shoulder. He turned down a couple more roads until he came to one that turned to dirt. He hit the gas, and I gripped his bicep and smiled as he sped down the road.

I undid my seatbelt and slid even closer to Chase and eyed the speedometer. Chase was going eighty-five miles per hour and was not slowing down. I was not scared whatsoever; I loved going fast, especially on backroads. I positoned myself to where my chest was rubbing against Chase's arm, and I lifted myself up to his neck and kissed it. Then I trailed my lips up his neck to his ear. I kissed it slowly then whispered, "Drive faster, Chase."

Chase moaned as I bit his ear softly and then kissed back down his neck. I felt the truck speed up even faster, so I looked back and saw he was going one hundred now. Dang, I have to admit, it was really turning me on. I smiled into Chase's neck and kissed it over and over and sucked on it a gently. I did that for several minutes while Chase was still driving at one hundred.

After a few minutes, I slid my left hand from Chase's knee up his thigh. I felt his muscles tense up underneath my hand, and I smiled as I kept going up farther. I stopped my hand midway up his thigh and then moved it down to the inside of his thigh. I moved my hand up even further and tucked it under his leg, while I put pressure on his inner thigh with my thumb and moved it up and down.

I stopped moving, however, when I moved my hand up too far and felt my arm touch something. When my arm touched Chase, I heard him mumble as he cringed up. He gripped the steering wheel and started hitting the brakes. He turned off onto another dirt road and then pulled the truck to a stop beside a creek.

He put the truck in park and undid his seatbelt. I had moved over to the passenger seat and had my back up against the window. He turned to me and bit his lip, then he scooted across the bench seat and hoovered over me. "Well now you know what you do to me," he smirked.

I smiled and giggled innocently and replied, "Yeah, sorry not sorry, darling."

"Dang it, baby girl, I need you so bad right now," he said quietly. It almost came out of his mouth as a moan, and it caused me to bite my lip. I wanted him so badly, but I also wanted to wait.

He leaned in and kissed me, and I closed my eyes at the sensation of our lips pressed together. We moved in perfect sync, and with more passion than ever before. He put his hand on my neck and deepened our kiss, then licked my lip for entrance, and, of course, I gave it to him.

Being country, I had always heard about riding back roads with your man in his truck, blaring country music, and then parking by the creek, and fogging up the windows. I have to say, it was way better to experience it than it was to hear about it. The passion and heat which Chase and I were creating was causing the windows to get foggy really quickly.