☆seven☆

●\●\●
Willie and Alex•
Advice
●\●\●

• Alex •

i had been strolling the streets of hollywood on my own. it's been a while since i had talked to luke or reggie ever since we weren't able to play at the orpheum. i didn't have the courage to go up and perform, luke took it seriously and got mad at me.

reggie had obviously agreed with him, and now neither of them are talking to me. bobby just wouldn't take my side either but i already know how he is. he's such a kiss up anyway.

i had walked passed an elderly couple and i think one of them noticed how bummed i had been because then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"hello, young man,"the elderly woman had said.

"hi, i'm alex,"i said and she smiled at the short introduction.

"i'm mae, and that over there is my husband mike,"she said.

"did you need something?"I asked.

"no nothing at all, i just wanted to tell you, whatever's bothering you, don't let it get to you and just keep pushing through everyday, bless your young soul,"she said and i smiled.

"thank you ma'am,"i said and she walked off with her husband.

i sighed as i continued to walk through the streets until a weird boy bumped into me.

"excuse me,"i said and then i noticed his features. he had long black hair and looked amazing with his chocolate brown eyes.

"i'm so sorry,"he said and my expression softened.

"no, no, it's okay,"i said and he smiled in relief.

"well you look cool,"i said and he smiled even wider, his smile was so infectious.

"i'm willie, you?"he said, introducing himself.

"i'm alex, cutie- i cut myself off.

"i mean! i'm alex, nice to meet you!"i exclaimed, hoping he didn't notice but he chuckled.

"you're funny, cutie, i mean, alex,"he said laughing after and i blushed.

"so, why are you walking around the streets alone?"he asked.

"got into a fight with one of my bandmates,"i replied.

"ooh, you're in a band? what's the name?"he asked.

"sunset curve,"i replied and he smiled.

"awesome, but back to your friends, what caused this fight?"he asked.

"we were supposed to perform but, i didn't have the courage and they got mad at me and now here we are,"i explained.

"can i tell you something?"he asked.

"go ahead,"i replied.

"you seem like an amazing guy, but you can't let your fears get in the way of doing what you really wanna do, i can tell, you wanted to go on stage...,"he started. could he read my mind or something?

"...and your friends will forgive you, you just have to give them space,"he finished off and i smiled.

"yeah, thanks willie,"i said.

"anytime,"he said and i had pulled him into a hug, i didn't know why i did it, it just felt right.

after i pulled away, we bid our goodbyes and i felt something in my pocket, it was a note.

~ hey cutie, i mean alex, haha. anyway, you seemed really cool and i didn't have enough courage to ask you this: do you think you'll wanna go out sometime? we can go wherever you'd like! meet me in an alley at Malibu tomorrow so you can tell me what you think.

~ yours truly, your cutie.

i blushed at the note and i smiled as i made my way back to the garage to make things right with my friends.

●\●\●

hope you enjoyed!
this was my own oneshot!
please send in requests!

word count: 610!