30. the end

ELLIE AND GEORGE STOOD WITH FRED AND ANGELINA AS GIDEON AND TITUS BOARDED THE TRAIN. They all waved and smiled widely as the two disappeared into the Hogwarts express.

"Any bets on houses?" Fred joked.

"Gryffindor. Both of them." Ellie smiled, watching the train disappear.

"She's never wrong." Angelina shrugged. Ellie had successfully guessed every Weasley child's house so far.

"Except for Dora... I was wrong about her." She chuckled, referencing her daughter who was shockingly sorted into Slytherin. She was the first Weasley to ever be sorted there; but, granted, the twins probably would've fit in well there in their day.

"Kind of sad, no?" George sighed, wrapping his arm around Ellie. "Our last child to send off to Hogwarts. Finally some peace and-"

"I'm pregnant." Ellie interrupted, not taking her eyes off the train.

Fred and Angelina stared at each other for a moment. Roxanne tugging on Fred's pants. "Daddy, what's wrong?"

"You have got to be kidding me." George whispered.

"Nope." Ellie laughed.

Nine months later, George and Eleanor welcomed their sixth and final child into the family: a girl, who they named Isla Grace Weasley.

Their family was finally complete.

George and Eleanor Weasley grew old together. They saw the deaths of Molly and Arthur, peacefully in their old age. The family did not let the liveliness of the Burrow die with them; Ellie and George moved into it, leaving their house to Cordelia and Evan. The new generation of Weasley/Potter children successfully and safely made their way through Hogwarts without no fear of dark magic.

Ellie sat in a rocking chair, her skin worn and wrinkled. Her brown hair was now grey. She watched as her and George's grandchildren played a game of Quidditch. George had been dead for two years now. Her life was never the same without her love, neither was Fred's. Ellie didn't know how she would go on without George; but she had too much to live for. She had six beautiful children and a houseful of lively grandchildren. She smiled and laid her head back on her rocking chair, closing her eyes. When she opened them, she seen Eva in the chair next to her. She hadn't aged a day.

"Hi, sissy." Eva smiled, the sun shining down on her face.

"Oh, Eva

"Oh, Eva." Ellie whispered, reaching out to touch Eva's hand. "Is it really you?" Ellie could feel tears streaming down her wrinkled face.

"It is." Eva smiled. "We've come for you."

"We?" Ellie cried happily. Eva pointed behind Ellie where George stood, placing a hand on his wife's shoulder.

"Hello, love." He smiled. Ellie turned around; it wasn't the George she had last seen. He wasn't old anymore; he was the young, lively red head she had fell in love with. "It's time to come with us."

"But the children-" Ellie cried, watching the match still going on before them.

"They'll be okay. They have each other." George reassured. "Come with me, love."

"I would want nothing more." Ellie smiled, happy tears steaming down her face. As she stood up and took George's hand, her skin became smooth, her grey hair slowly turned brown. She was young again. George grabbed his wife and kissed her lips softly. Ellie took Eva's hand in her other hand as the three walked away together.

"Grammy?" Evan's oldest daughter, Daisy, asked, coming over and shaking her grandmother's hand

"Grammy?" Evan's oldest daughter, Daisy, asked, coming over and shaking her grandmother's hand. "Oh." She gasped, breaking out into tears. "Dad! Mum!"

Cordelia and Evan ran over to Ellie, the rest of the children following. Cordelia felt her mother in law's neck, there was no pulse. "She's gone." Cordelia whispered.

Julianna and Dora rushed to their mother's side, stroking her hands gently. Her eyes were shut, but there was a small smile on her face. Evan looked away, not wanting to admit that it was real. Carter and Gideon remained silent.

"Guys. She's smiling." Isla whispered through tears, breaking the silence. "She's with dad and aunt Eva."