Chapter 26.8: Little Youngster X Flirtatious Girl (11)

An Zeru leaned against the door frame and almost laughed out of anger. Didn’t put any mind at all in her words to coax him, but still had the nerve to ask him about something else? He pulled the corner of his coat from her hand and was about to speak…

When he heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom.

Before he could even react, Cen Simiao had already narrowed her eyes. Turning her head to look at him, the previous listlessness of her face had also disappeared. “And I was wondering why you were in such a bad temper recently… Turns out that you were hiding someone on the side. Having such a good time that there’s no time for me…”

An Zeru frowned, realizing that something was wrong, and grabbed her arm. “Wait!”

Then he yelled, “Xiao Suhan!”

Someone answered from inside, “I’m taking a shower, I’ll be out in a bit.”

Cen Simiao made a show of leaving, so he just pulled her in with his lips tightly pursed heading straight for the bathroom door, grabbed the doorknob, and opened it. Xiao Suhan was fully clothed, standing in front of the sink with the faucet running.

The showerhead had fallen off when An Zeru first bought a house, so he had gone and completely shut off the water pipe to the shower. Therefore, there was no way that water would have actually been flowing. After all, he still mostly lived at home.

So he asked coldly, “What kind of f*ck*ng lousy idea are you trying to pull here?”

Xiao Suhan turned off the faucet with her chin taut. With a bit of bitterness on her face, she stubbornly replied, “What about me? Aren’t I just here…”

An Zeru sneered, “Can you save yourself some face? You know my temper, don’t force me to curse you out.”

She immediately raised her voice, “Precisely because I know you too f*ck*ng well that I feel like this isn’t like you! Why on earth, when she’s playing you around like this, would you still run up to her like a Pekingese?! That day at the bar, your eyes were almost completely glued on her, but what about her?! Did she look straight at you at all?”

An Zeru tightened his grasp on Cen Simiao.

Xiao Suhan gritted her teeth. “Right now, wherever you go, you would put on the front of being taken, but what about her?! Has she ever admitted that you were her boyfriend?! She’s eating from the bowl while looking at the pot, playing you into circles! I’m shameless? That would be her!”

Cen Simiao kneaded her glabella, getting ready to join in the quarrel.

But heard An Zeru sneer first, “What the h*ll would you know about the matters between us! Nevermind that she doesn’t have that intention, but even if she did, I am also happily willing!”

“I’ve already set my whole life on her, and I feel great about it!”

“Who are you even to me, affections from having grown up together? F*ck, I went abroad before I even reached ten years old and only came back two years ago. What impression would I even have of you?!”

Xiao Suhan knew that whenever he really starts getting angry, he would always use the cruelest and most heartless words fearing that anything from the bygone days would cause the other party to still have the illusion of a chance at reconciliation.

Whereas, he just didn’t want to associate with the other party ever again.

Xiao Suhan trembled as she looked at Cen Simiao, who was standing beside An Zeru and hadn’t said a word as if she had not been affected by everything that had happened at all.

Contrarily, An Zeru was emotionally agitated, and his eyes were full of anger.

She also answered sharply, “D*mn it! An Zeru, you are just acting so cheap! If the day comes that she doesn’t want you anymore, I’m just here watching to see what you would do then!”

His eyes narrowed. “There won’t be such a day. And even if there was, I’ll just kneel on the ground and beg, who made it such that I just had to become accustomed to being cheap in front of her.”

“Moreover, even my mother doesn’t bother to care about my business, who do you consider yourself as?”

Coming out from An Zeru’s place, Cen Simiao was driving when she stealthily stole a glance at him in the passenger seat. His words were truly ruthless, each of them stabbed straight at the vital points.

She wasn’t afraid of Xiao Suhan’s little girl mentality at all but had just found it to be troublesome, such that if she were to really tear into the other, it was even a bit laughably ridiculous. Unexpectedly, he took the initiative to start the fight instead and even called Xiao Suhan’s parents just before they left, telling them to come and get her, saying that his girlfriend was coming over, so it wasn’t convenient to have Xiao Suhan around.

Really didn’t consider even an ounce of old affection.

Right now, An Zeru just had his head lowered while staying silent. He just felt that it was too embarrassing having said all that right in front of her. He had been waiting for her to cajole him, but now, he ended up displaying his loyalty in a scurry.

They reached Cen Simiao’s home…

It was already past ten o’clock…

She was a little sleepy, so she casually told An Zeru to sit down, gave him a coke, then went to take a shower. By the time she came out, his expression was already a lot better and he reached out to take the towel to help her dry her hair.

And he asked, “How did you suddenly remember and thought of me, who told you the address of that house?”

She frowned. “Then how are you going to explain to me why there was a girl in the house?”