Ockako Uraraka

Title: Parents are weird.

Y/n deeply sighed. Meeting Ockako's parents was stressful, at least in their mind. In real life it was a good experience, her parents were kind. But in how Ockako talked about how she had to be a hero to help her parents, it's almost felt like they were forcing her.

"See, that wasn't as stressful as you thought it would be!" Ockako smiled brightly, glimmering in the moon light. Y/n groaned.

"Ockako, you made me so worried! You talked about them as if they were terrifying, as if they made you go into UA! But they are so nice!" Y/n whimpered.

"I never said they were scary! I just said that they didn't really want me to be a hero. They just wanted me to be what made me happy, and being a hero makes me happy, so they pushed me as hard as they could!" She smiled.

Y/n covered their face with their hands, blocking the clear annoyance on there face. "I just..." They sighed. "Sorry, Firefly, they just... were different form my expectations." This wasn't worth arguing over, especially with how good it had been recently.

Ockako softly leaned over to the passengers seat and kissed y/n's cheek. "I know. I make them out to be... a little different." The two chuckled.

"Thanks, Firefly." Y/n said as they put on some songs on the radio. They sighed, looking out the window to the busy streets of Japan. They saw some kids in UA uniforms, which made them slightly nostalgic.

"Remember when we first got together in UA? How awkward out first's were?" Y/n giggled.

"Oh yeah! Remember our first kiss?" Ockako smiled to the road.

"Oh yeah! How we barely even touched, and neither of us were ready? And then Kaminari and Jiro just pushed out heads together because "it's wasn't good enough?" Y/n laughed out loud.

"And when you started holding my hand, and I was so nervous that I started floating accidentally?" Ockako laughed.

"That was so funny! When Midorya saw you just floating while holding my hand, and just tapped my shoulder and said "uh Y/n Ockako's... floating." Y/n burst our laughing, tears coming to their eyes.

"That one time where you wanted to cuddle and I thought you were trying to "do it" with me?" Ockako closed her mouth hard to try not to burst out laughing as well. "And then you told me you didn't want to do that till "we get married?" And you said it as if you were sure we were going to!"

"Yeah! And you just blushed a ton!" Y/n elbowed the bubbly girl. "It's hard to believe we only just got out of UA."

"Yeah." Ockako let her head drop a bit. "We should have a reunion!" She cheered.

"Firefly, it's way to early for a reunion! We only got out a few months ago." Y/n chuckled.

"Yeah, but it feels weird not being around everyone one all the time! I know we need to make friends besides our classmates, but I can't help but want to be around them." Ockako grumbled.

"Yeah. I can't help but miss it. One of the only things I don't miss is Midoriya's crush on you." Y/n pointed out. "When you started dating for a few months, I'm surprised I didn't punch him in the face every time I saw you even close to each other."

Ockako kissed y/n's cheek. "Don't worry, I wouldn't even replace you with Midoriya." She smiled.

"Better not." Y/n laughed.