Izuku

Title: Hit me!

Concept: Middle school, the class is learning how to play volleyball and Y/n and Izuku are teamed up to practice hits. (I know basically nothing about volleyball, it's based on a random memory I have)

Y/n's quirk: Heightened senses. They can make their five senses better by choice, and also make them worse if heightening one to much. (Ex: Y/n is trying to hear something, turns all heightening to hearing, can't see very well.)

"Alright, kids! I'm going to match each of you into teams, and you'll practice the hits I've shown you!" The couch shouted so the class would hear him. He nodded as he heard "m'kay"'s and "yes sir!"'s.

Izuku and Y/n were put together. Y/n ran to the area the couch pointed for them to go to. They turned to see and scurrying Izuku going to them.

"Hi!" His soft voice said. "Your new, right? I don't think I know you." He said and held out his hand for y/n to shake.

Y/n took his hand and shock it. "Yeah! My names y/n." They smiled.

They took their turns, letting Izuku hit the ball towards them. After about ten hits, it was time for them to switch.

"You ready?" Y/n asked.

"Y-yeah." Izuku squeaked.

"You sure? You don't sound ready." Y/n placed the ball under their arm pit.

"I...uh." Izuku sighed, letti BF his should relax. "Not really."

"M'kay." Y/n said. "What's the problem?" Y/n could see the slight shock in Izuku's face and wondered why it was there.

"Well, do you have good aim?" He asked.

"Normally. I've never played volleyball before, so..." They shrugged.

"Hm." He hummed. "What if it hits me and it hurts and I start to bleed... and then... and then everyone starts to laugh at me, and-and then-" Izuku started to rant. Y/n furrowed there eyebrows and then realizes.

"Oh!" They thought. They walked to him and put and hand on his shoulder.

"Huh?" He seems to work his head out from no where. Y/n held the ball out to him. He took it in confusion and y/n walked back a few steps.

"Hit me." Y/n calmly said.

"W-what!?" Izuku freaks out.

"Hit me!" Y/n raised their voice slightly. They sued their quirk, which made their skin look just slightly softer. Touch, heightened. "I'm even using my quirk so it'll hurt more, and then you'll see it doesn't hurt!"

"I- are you sure!?" Izuku panicked.

"Yeah!" Y/n nodded. Izuku threw the ball as hard as he could, which was a good bit. Not as strong as Bakugou, but no ones is.

"Oof!" Y/n grunted and Izuku took in a sharp breath. Y/n gave a slightly weak thumbs up, a tied expression.

"I'm good!" They cheered, running back to Izuku. "See? It doesn't hurt!"

"I guess so." Izuku chuckled.