Tamaki

Title: Caught

Concept: Tamaki and Y/n have been in a secret relationship for a months now, no one knows. Until one day... (slightly angsty, small mention of blood? It's real small, warnings are just kinda confusing for me lol)

Notes: y/n draws a bit
Just some extra info: Tamaki and Nejire are mentioned to be in class 3-A, and we don't know any of the other students in this class

Tamaki was shy, and was always embarrassed whenever the concept of relationships came up in conversation. And Y/n was understanding of this. They were fine without anyone knowing about their relationship, and they were honestly pretty good at keeping the secret.

Most people in their class just thought they were really good fiends. Heck, some people thought Tamaki was with Nenjire. Which made y/n giggle.

Y/n ranted to Tamaki about yet another show they had started watching and loved. Tamaki loved when y/n ranted like this. The look on their face of pure bliss when talking about something they love so much, and how they would have a loving (yet almost painfully strong) grip on his hand. And he loved how they would tie both of them up in blankets when it was cold like this.

Moments like this we're probably when Tamaki was happiest. Just sitting alone, with someone who he adored, so comfortable with them that he's not even stuttering.

"And there's also this one character who-" Y/n continued to rant. At this point Tamaki wasn't even sure what they were saying. He was just enjoying hugging them from behind as they drew on their own bed, his head nuzzled into their neck.

"Tamaki? Are you even paying attention?" Y/n laughed.

Tamaki chuckled. "No. It's hard to keep up when your so cute, bunny." He wrinkled his nose and looked at Y/n, who was looking at him.

Y/n giggled. "Thanks." They paused for a moment. "I like your voice. Especially when your not stuttering." Y/n bopped Tamaki's nose.

"Hey, I'm just comfortable around you." He smiled.

"I sure hope so." Y/n chuckled, going back to drawing. The room fell into a comfortable silence. Tamaki was on the verge of falling asleep when he heard a small creak. He turned his head slightly, just barely able to see the door.

Standing there, visibly getting more and more excited, was Nejire. Tamaki quickly stiffened, panicking.

"Tamaki? What's wron- oh shit." Y/n ended in a whisper.

"AHHHHHHH!" Nejire squealed, bouncing on her heels. "Oh goodness!" The largest smile was plastered on her face.

"How long have you two been together!?" She smiled and went in front of the two, both to panicked to move.

"I uh..." Tamaki stuttered.

"About four months." Y/n quickly said, looking at the floor and blushing.

"How in the world did you keep this secret for so long?!" She asked. By now they were sure the rest of dorms had heard and were on their way.

Soon they heard footsteps down the hall.

"What the heck is going on?" Y/n could hear a vague classmate say. They froze. At this point they weren't even worried about getting themselves embarrassed, much more about Tamaki.

Who was currently digging his nails into y/n's hand so hand that they may bleed, and they could feel his face burning hot.

Y/n sighed. "Please don't get so excited about this, Nejire. Your making Tamaki's anxiety act up." Y/n looked up at her with a sympathetic look. Tamaki hid his face behind Y/n, leaning his head on their back. He moved his hands, starting to play with them out of panic.

"Oh oh oh!" Nejire quickly grew a sorry look, pushing the other classmates out of the room. "Sorry! I'm so sorry!" She said as she scurried out.

Y/n sighed and ravaged behind them, feeling and then putting their hand on top of Tamaki's.  "Are you okay, Tamaki?" They tuned around on the bed, moving their sketch book to the side.

Tamaki's eyes were glued shut, his face still covered in blush. Y/n gently placed their hand on his cheek, lifting his head.

He looked guilty. "You didn't do anything wrong, honey. It's just a small mistake. If anyone even thinks about making fun of you for being with me, I'll beat them up." Y/n grinned. Tamaki couldn't help but giggle.

"Thanks, bunny. I guess it is about time we told someone." He chuckled, looking back up to y/n.