Todorki

Title: Healing. Still.

Concept: Y/n heals Todoroki after a raining session, and he feels... different.

Y/n's quirk: Healing. It works kind of like water bending healing in avatar, with the glory hands and stuff.

It had been a very big training session. They worked for hours, not one student taking a single break.

And y/n was pissed off. They were protective of their favorite class, and having to heal that many student when they could studying, or hanging out with close friends, took way to long.

Y/n was in the hero support course, and was often the one who would heal hero course if it wasn't big enough for recovery girl.

So when the entire class of 1-A came walking into their dorm and asked for them, they were a storm of yelling and anger.

"WHAT IS WEONG WITH YOU GUYS?! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY HURT! I MEAN, IF IZUKU USED HIS QUIRK AT 100% YOU WOULD ALL BE LONG GONE!" Y/n continued to rant as they worked on each student, looks of guilt shared among them.

They had only calmed down on the last few students, only giving a light a scolding.

"Anyone else? I don't think..." Y/n paused. "Todoroki! Come here!"

"Alright, y/n. I wasn't that hurt, though." He hummed.

"Still. You deserve to be healed, plus it's quicker." Y/n said as he walked and sat down.
"You're never hurt during training. And you always say you can deal with it on your own, this is the first time I'm healing you."

"Yeah." Todoroki said. Y/n wore a tired and sympathetic expression and sighed.

There hands glowed they familiar blue light, and they hovered them over Todorki's scab's. They healed, just as normal. Not leaving any scarring.

"Hey..." Y/n paused, and looked up to Todoroki's face. "Let me just..."

They hovered their hand over his scar.

"What are you doing?" He asked, trying to swat the hand away.

"Nothing, just experimenting." Y/n said, a small smile on their face.

'Why... why does that feel good?' Todoroki thought. He put y/n's hand directly onto his scar, not bothering to think to much about embarrassment. No one was watching anyway, they were to busy talking to other people in y/n's dorm.

"Does that feel okay?" Y/n asked.  Todoroki nodded. Y/n slowly took their hand off, setting it on their thigh.

"It doesn't look any different, but does it feel any better?" Y/n titled their head.

Todoroki nodded and put their hand back on his scar. "I forgot that that still hurt. I've just been ignoring the pain for years now, I guess."

Y/n smiled. "I'll visit at your dorm. Just call me," Y/n handed him a small price of paper with their number. "I can do it whenever. You just have to be okay with me studying or something, too."

Todoroki smiled. "Thank you, Y/n." Y/n smiled.

"No problem."