Shoto Todorki

Title: Just being forced to borrow this for a day.

Concept: Your eyes are the color of your soulmates hair. Some people decide to wear colored contacts, wanting to cover the color.

Y/n was often bullied for their eyes back in america. Since birth, they had a bright, flaming red eye and a plain, egg shell white eye. People found it strange how it was two different colors.

Let alone their quirk. Possession. They could possess anyone who was close enough, and was often called a villain for it.

Y/n had moved with their family from America to Japan. Thier whole family spoke Japanese, which was a lucky break. They were almost as comfortable with Japanese as English, due to hearing it since they were little.

Y/n was one of the many who decided to wear colored contacts. Sure, they made it a tad hard to see, but at least the bullying stopped, having new, normal brown eyes.

Todoroki also wore contacts. He wore blue and white contacts, in hopes that I don't look like he was wearing them.

Y/n wore a worried look as they walked into the hero support home room for the first time. They had been the first to be in both general support and hero support, due to how they wanted both a normal education and were great for finding out little, unnoticeable things about someone's quirk.

They awkwardly smiled as preying eyes stared into their soul, most likely able to prey out every little secret they ever kept.

They quickly made friends with Hitoshi Shinso, forming a bond over the fact of both being called villains because of their quirk.

They also made friends with Mei Hatsume. It wasn't a slow and steady friendship, but rather a large, forceful push by their parents to make some more friends.

"So, Shoto, right?" Y/n asked. He nodded. "Cool. What adjustments do you want to your hero suit?"

"I'd like to be more temperate based. Also, a bit personalized. At the moment I just have... blue." Shoto blushed the smallest bit, embattled on how basic he had been in the past.

"Cool." Y/n smiled. They always tried to look friendly towards hero students wanting help, especially before asking if they were okay with them possessing them.

"Okay, so how I personally get details on quirks is to... use my quirk." Y/n talked with their hands. Shoto raised an eyebrow. "My quirk is possession. I can possess anyone, and they will stay in their body, though not in control. Or at least complete control, unless I let them."

"And what do I need to know this for?" He said.

"Well, I want to ask if you are okay with me possessing you?" Y/n held their hand out as if for a hand shake. "Are you okay with that?" After a short pause, he slowly nodded.

"How do we... you possess me?" He asked.

"Easy. I kinda just... hug you." Y/n explained. "How my quirk works is kind of like sewing. Pretend you have two pieces of fabric." They held their hands next to each other. "One is your body, the other is your soul."

Shoto nodded. "Most people's are tightly tied together, unable to be separated. But my body and soul, it's like they were put together in a rush, lazily. So my body and soul are able to be separated. But to be able to possess someone, at least without pain on either end, is to be touch and let my own body fall and stay, limp."

"That's makes sense." Shoto looked down. "Okay, hug me." Y/n practically threw themselves to him. For whatever reason, they hugged him ten times tighter than with most. As if they had to be overwhelmingly close.