Hanta Sero

Title: Cooking up some Drama.

Concept: Y/n works at a cafe and a Karen is harassing Ockako. (Another that isn't to focused on the love interest)

Y/n had worked at the The Grind since they were a kid. It was family owned, and they helped their parents and siblings around the store.

The cafe had a warm feelings around it. It was tucked between to larger businesses and wasn't expected to get to much attention. But boy, was that wrong.

They didn't expect to get any attention in the busy city of japan, but soon get many regulars and was known as a sweet cafe with a homely aura.

And a little known thing about Hanta Sero; he often goes to only small business for goods and services. He loved the charm and spirit.

But when he heard about The Grind... he didn't like it.

"It's pretty popular around this part of the city, and it feels homely! You love it, Sero!" Kirishima would try to get him to go to it.

"Nah. To mainstream for my emo teen self." He would sarcastically respond.

Y/n would love it when students came by. They had been home schooled for their whole life by their mother and siblings, and enjoyed hearing what normal school was like.

Plenty of people started to get crushes on them.

"Why in the world do you have a crush on some rando barista?" Sero asked Ojiro.

"Well, I know it's not going to go any where. It's just a crush. Their... smart, kind, they take real good care of the cafe. They also somehow remember even really complicated order clearly."

Y/n didn't return any of these feelings. They loved being kind to customers. Though...

"Miss, you shouldn't wear that."

"Huh?" Ockako was surprised by the sudden complaining.

"You shouldn't wear something so reveling!" The Karen rudely said.

"Ma'ma, all I'm wearing that's reveling is a skirt. It's my student uniform, I'm stopping off here before I get home." She didn't want to apologize, for she didn't do anything wrong. But she had to say something.

"Change! Change clothes!" The Karen was pissed off. Not yet to the point of yelling, but close.

As the two argued, Y/n watched from the back room.

"I should intervene." They told a newer employee, who had been a friend for quite a long time.

"You sure? She could be violent."

But y/n was already walking to the pair, fully ready to kick someone out. But tried to keep their composure.

"Excuse me miss, what seems to be the problem here?" They asked the Karen.

"This young girl is wearing reveling clothing!" She shouted. Y/n looked to Ockako.

"That's the UA school uniform, Miss." They has recognized the uniform, from the cafe becoming a favorite at UA.

"But it's still to reveling! Tell her to change!" She shouted. Y/n sighed. "The customer is always right!" She added, pointing on finger onto Ockako's... chest. Ockako immediately pushed her off.

"Ma'am, i polity ask you to not touch our customers." Y/n was almost done. If this women did anything else but go out of the store at this point, they would most likely use their quirk.

They continued to argue and y/n was very close. About in the middle of this, Sero walked in. He only really wanted a quick snack before getting home, but this was something he wanted to watch.