Sero

Title: Gothic Spider Significant Other
id
Concept: Y/n's quirk is spider. Basically, similar to Tyusu, she can do anything a spider can do. Very similar to Spider-Man. And because of how gothic and how naturally scared humans are of spiders, most of the class was scared of them. Event he ones who weren't would talk to them much, just because "no one else did." Except, Sero Hanta.

Notes: includes these headcanons: Sero really like spider man, Mina hopped on the musical band wagon starting with Hamilton. Also; Y/n really likes musicals. Beetle juice is their favorite.

Y/n was terrifying. Not just that their quirk was creepy to most people, but that combined with how they dressed gothic and how just being around them, it felt like spiders crawling up your spine? Horrific.

When they first got their quirk and all the other little kids ran away screaming, y/n felt, ya know, AWFUL. Because if no one wants to be fiends with you because your creepy, it hurts.

So when y/n was transferred from the support course to the hero course, they fully expected not to make any new friends.

"5 seconds in, hold for 7, out for 8." They took a deep breath before they opened the door to class 1-A. Even if everyone there had seen much worse then a spider quirk, then they would probably avoid them. They never hoped for the best.

They took a light step in. Greetings filled the room, until a tall, nerdy looking student came up to Y/n.

"Hello! I'm Tenya Iida, class president! What's your name, and quirk?" The student loudly said, making large hand movements.

Y/n nodded. "Y/n L/n. My quirks spider." They looked up at Tenya. Tenya nodded.

"Would you care to show your quirk, if it will be safe?" He asked.

"Uhh, sure?" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

Large spider legs emerge from their back, weirdly furry and strange. They opened their mouth, wide, and showed their fangs.

"Those. Also," They paused, and brought their left arm to their mouth. The part they had their mouth to was darker then the rest, many scars covering the spot. And bit.

Purple liquid came from the wound, barely pricking their skin. "I've done that a lot, doesn't do anything for me anymore. If I was to bite one of you, you would have to go to the hospital." They smirked.

Everyone in the rooms eyes were wide and y/n could tell everyone was already frightened of them. Y/n skimmed the room and found a empty seat in the back, next to a boy with black, longer hair. "Hey."

Even if Sero saw spiders as cool, y/n's quirk was terrifying to him. Terrifying, but like... in a cool way.

At some point, Sero's opinion did change...

"Hey, Sero! Go ask y/n if they wanna go to the mall with everyone!" Denki yelled.

"Okay!" Sero yelled, already running up the stairs. He ran to y/n's room, opening the door to something he didn't expect.

Y/n was hopping around, dancing o their heels with a giant grin on their face. They looked goofy. They had on just a plain black shirt that was a tad bit to big, and grey shorts that were roughed up from training. "What I know now" from BeetleJuice the musical played loudly in the back ground.

"Hey-hey-hey!" He smiled, getting y/n's attention. They gave a small squeak from surprise and embarrassment.

He laughed. "Ready to go to the mall?" He smirked. Y/n run up to him using their spider legs.

"Your not going to tell a single soul about this." They pouted. Sero smiled and giggled.

"Sure, spidey. Your secrets safe with me." He gave a small salute and walked away, leaving y/n with a light blush.

"Christ." Y/n face palmed. "Emo."

The next thing that happened that made Sero think y/n was more soft then he first though was when they got back from Christmas Break.

"Don't worry mom, I gut back safe and sound." Y/n held their phone with their hand, their spider legs holding at five brown bags in each.

"Okay okay I'm back at the dorms, I gotta go," They stopped for a second. "Oh my god mom, yes I love you, dumby." Y/n giggled.

They walked through the doors of the dorms with a cheeky grin, thinking that no one would be there. Well, Sero was the only one, sitting on the couch.

Y/n sat the bags on the counter, quickly clapping their hands together. "Whoo!" They quietly said. "Time to get to work." They smiled widely.

They pulled out boxes that were in the lower cabinets, and pulled out what was in the bags. Cookies.

Each bag had a different flavor. The favorite flavor of each other their classmates. Y/n wanted to surprise the class with cookies they and their mom made.

Sero leaned his head back and saw Y/n putting cookies into each box, each looking like a different flavor from the colors.

"Whatcha' doing?" He asked. Y/n jumped at the sudden voice. They groaned.

"Why am I always caught by you." They whined.

"Hey, not my fault my dad dropped me off early." He chuckled. Y/n snorted.

And then he caught feelings.

Y/n laid down, tired and hurting from training. They were injured, which was expected when paired up with Bakugo. Not big enough for recovery girl, but even if it wasn't then it can still hurt like it did. Their spider legs had bald patches (yes this makes me uncomfortable to write, you have to suffer too) from his explosions. They had burns on their face and their fangs felt numb from trying to bite Bakugo. Their sense of danger was on a high, on edge since.

Y/n didn't have the energy to keep up their gothic and scary look right now. They simply wore random clothes that were probably years old.

A bright and colorful T-shirt that they got five times bigger then they needed when they were 10 because they would grow into it. (They did) They also wore white shorts that had the pockets painted with small rainbows and suns with sunglass, that they painted with a childhood friend over summer break.

Their spider legs looked and, let's face it, we're limp and numb. It hurt to even move them, and talking hurt because of their fangs. Having almost anyone around made them go into a panic.

Of course Bakugo was punished after going so hard on Y/n. And, even though it barely was one, he did give them a apology.

And they also needed food. And, ya know, water. Someone needed to be trust so much by them that they wouldn't get scared and panicky.

So, people took turns. Starting with Todoroki, because he was so calm. Then Deku, since he was a cinnamon roll. Then Ochaco, then Asui, then Iida, blah blah blah...

Until they reached Sero. He wasn't very far down the list of people who could be trusted, but wasn't the highest.

So he gently and slowly opened their door, giving a quiet "Hey?" As he stepped in.

Y/n's half covered eyes looked at Sero, barely able to keep them open. "Hi..." They whimpered.

Sero slowly walked towards them. So far, so good. Though everyone that had gone said that right when you turn to touch them, they'll smack you with a spider leg.

"Hey, is it okay if I touch your shoulder?" He softly asked. Y/n nodded. He rested his hand on their shoulder.

The whole class was peaking into the room. Sero was by far doing the best so far.

"You okay? Beside the pain?" He chuckled. Y/n curled a little bit more into themselves,

"I think. Tired. Cold." Y/n chuckled to themselves. "Low key touch starved."

Sero was visibly surprised. "Uh..." He awkwardly scratched at his neck. "Wanna hug?"

"Sure." Y/n smiled, got up with a loud groan, and hugged him. They only reached his waist from the bed, and nuzzled their face into his stomach.

"Thanks."