Part 1

You wake up to your alarm blaring, wiping your eyes as you stretch out to hear fighting downstairs. You roll your eyes as you exit your room seeing both your parents fighting. You were a Slytherin and a Pureblood with death eater parents and a toxic boyfriend named Adrian. You walk downstairs grabbing your bags as you wait for them to stop fighting. "WILL YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING!" You yell immediately regretting yelling as your dads comes up to you giving a hard smack against your face. You hold your face as you back away with your mother heading to Hogwarts. Once you arrive to the platform. You say your goodbyes to your mother hopping on the train and finding an empty car. Once you find one, you sit down as you take out your book beginning to read. Halfway through the train ride, someone enters the car. You look up to see the one and only, Tom Riddle. He smirks sitting down. "What are you doing here?" You say. "Sitting with you obviously." He replies. He sits down next to you as you roll your eyes beginning to get nervous. He notices and chuckles. "Nervous for me y/n?" He says. You furrow your eyebrows in confusion as you say, "No, why would I be, if my boyfriend finds me here he'll be so sad." His eyes widen as he says, "I won't let anything happen to you." With a mysterious smirk on his face. "Or I'll kill him." He finishes. Your eyes widen as he chuckles but stopping as the door opens revealing your boyfriend there with a very angry face....