The Signs Fall For...

Aries: someone who has a sense of adventure and an upbeat, positive aura around them; someone who won't get bored and have a ton of ideas of what to do.

Taurus: someone who is trustworthy and will be there for them when they are needed; someone who will love them for who they are; someone who matches their energy.

Gemini: someone who will always laugh at their jokes, no matter how bad, punny, or repeated it is; someone who will take risks with them and live on the edge; someone who can have weird discussions with them.

Cancer: someone who will appreciate them for everything that they do; someone with a nurturing personality that can deal with their sensitivity; someone who can connect with their family.

Leo: someone who can give them the attention they crave; someone who can give great advice for when their impulsivity takes over; someone with great style and looks.

Virgo: someone who is genuine to themselves and knows who they are; someone who loves the intellectual side of life; someone who is not vain or arrogant and does not judge a book by its cover.

Libra: someone who they can talk to literally about anything in the world; someone who can make witty comebacks and is charismatic.

Scorpio: someone who will be loyal in a relationship; someone who can physically please them; someone who can be serious when it is necessary.

Sagittarius: someone who is curious about life and exploring it; someone who is willing to take a global trip with them; someone who is not afraid of new experiences, but is actually excited about them.

Capricorn: someone who has stability in their life; someone who they know they could succeed with and grow together; someone who loves nights in and comfortability.

Aquarius: someone who will give them their independence, but will be around for them; someone who will appreciate their mind and intellectual thoughts; someone who they can talk to about random subjects.

Pisces: someone who will fall in love as hard as they did; someone who can appeal to their sensitive and quirky side; someone who is a phone call away.