Part 18

It was Monday again. They reached on time and came to office separately. Arnav said Kushi that she has to come by office on her own. Arnav successfully avoided her but how will he do it in the office.

During the lunch hour, she came to his cabin but then Arnav said that he is in work. But Kushi said that she will stay with him to continue the act for Helen and Shaina.

Arnav(mind): This Helen and Shaina. Peaceful without them or two days.

Kushi: Arnav, answer me.

Arnav: But you can tell her that you are in love, right?

Kushi: But she won’t believe me.

Arnav: She will like she believed you and me.

Kushi: But if I say, Helen will not leave you.

Arnav: I will see to that.

Kushi: But I will help as you have helped me

Arnav: No, I will take care of it.

Kushi: No means no. I will surely help you.

Arnav(angry but didn’t show it): No, Kushi. I gave a thought that I can give chance to Helen.

Kushi: What? How can you? She will torture you

Arnav: No, I understood that it’s because of love she is torturing me. So, I thought why not give a chance to her.

Kushi: When did you decide this?

Arnav: Just now

Kushi: You are joking, right?

Arnav: No, and thank you, it’s you who made me realise.

Kushi: I didn’t do anything.

Arnav: Just like that have my thanks.

Arnav got up and went out leaving Kushi in shock.

Kushi: OMG! I shouldn’t have played with him. But is he saying the truth? I will see how he behaves with Helen.

Kushi stood up and went out without having her lunch. She had no mood to eat. If only Arnav was there, he would have made her eat forcefully.

On the other side, Shaina heard everything from out and was in shock.

Shaina(mind): I am such a fool to believe their act. But now, it’s true that she is committed. Oh god! I should tell this to Helen but if she gets to know about Kushi being in love and Arnav wanted to give chance to her, she will definitely make fun of me.

She left the before Arnav comes out. She went to restroom, locked herself up and started to cry vigorously. She somehow thought that one day Kushi would be hers’ but seems the destiny has some other plans. Her cries were heard by few but didn’t say anything and they don’t know who is that too.

Arnav came back to his cabin and sighed as Kushi was not there. He knew how much his heart pained but he thought again about his conversation with Kushi. To him, Kushi seems careless about his thoughts. Arnav himself don’t know for what he said that he will give chance to Helen. He was determined to move on from Kushi as he won’t ever get the chance.

Arnav(mind): I wish I talk to Ragu but she will be busy with her in-laws.

But, if he did talk to her, he will get his solution which was his life-long dream. But destiny makes sure he wants to suffer more.  

Kushi from time to time was watching his cabin when he will come out. But seems he is really into some busy schedule. She sighed that she has to wait till tomorrow to see him talking with Helen. She was really jealous when he mentioned about Helen. She wanted to stab her 25 times with a strong sharp knife. That much love? Not bad.

It was evening and Arnav made a lame excuse and made Kushi to go by herself. But Shaina didn’t leave her alone. She forcefully made her to go with her.

Shaina (during ride): Kushi, I am sorry but I heard all your talks with boss this noon.

Kushi was shocked.

Shaina: I thought that you and Arnav love each other but seems that was an act but now you are really in love. I am happy for you. I am not the person who comes between your happiness but I wish for your happiness.

She shed few tears and Kushi saw it through the mirror. She didn’t think that Shaina would love her this much. Now she understands her pain as she undergoing now. Before she had no idea of what love is and she didn’t give to Shaina. But now she felt shameful to feel disgusted about her love. Whether boy or girl, no one has the right to think wrong about their love.

After reaching. Kushi got down and hugged her tightly and murmured a sorry. Shaina cupped her face and made her look at her. She kissed on Kushi’s forehead.

Shaina: I wish all the happiness.

Kushi: Are you alright?

Shaina: I will be, Kushi. Don’t worry, now you have to say me who the person is.

Kushi said the same like she did to Arnav that she will tell only after she proposes him.

Seeing them close, Helen thought that both of them have joined. She went inside Shaina’s room. Shaina entered the room with a sad face.

Shaina: Helen, what are you doing in my room?

Helen: Don’t keep that innocent sad look. Tell me how did Kushi and you joined?

Shaina: What?

Helen: I saw you kissing her.

Shaina: Please not now

Already she was hurt. Now, Helen is making the situation worse.

Helen: Not bad. No problem now I have Arnav. I will make him fall for me.

Shaina was silent. Seeing her like this, Helen compelled her to say something but instead she started to cry hugging her.

Shaina(crying): Helen, please don’t say any more. I won’t be able to hear. Kushi is in love but not with me neither Arnav. In fact, Arnav said to Kushi that he will give a chance to you. I thought not to say you as you will make fun of me and taunt me but I had no one to cry now. Please now let me cry and don’t taunt me. I couldn’t bear anymore. I loved her with all my soul but she is not mine anymore. No, she never was.

Helen, seeing her sister’s condition, she felt really bad for her.

Helen: Am sorry. I misunderstood you. You will be alright. I will find a right girl for you.

Shaina: It’s not that simple. She was not any infatuation but my love.

Helen: Okay, now come. We will go out for a walk and then have an ice-cream.

Both went to have an ice-cream leaving Kushi behind. Helen starred at Kushi. Helen and Shaina were not in talking terms but now Kushi saw how Helen took care of her. It was new to her, her soft side. This made her heart beat fast thinking whether Helen will surely make him fall for her. So many days, Kushi thought Helen as a negative character but now, definitely a big no. She has some soft characters too.

Arnav was forcing himself not to call Kushi. For the past few days, they were talking regularly but now he is thinking to call her. Have they gone so far from each in just a single day? I could say that it was only Arnav who made him far from her but the fault is in Kushi and her stupid play game. Only god knows how stupid his children are. But he is silent as he knew the future. What could it be? Only time will answer.

***SMASH THE VOTE BUTTON***

To be continued…
--------------------------------------------------------
DATED: 15-12-2020
Yours,
Lily.