Part 10

*EDITED*

Kushi took her phone call and was shocked to hear from the receiver. She said that they should reach the office soon as they found a new problem. Arnav's anger rose and he rode his bike in a jet speed and this time Kushi sat putting her legs on both the side and held his shoulder tightly in tension. In tension, Kushi forgot what she was doing with Arnav, she was provoking him to make the love seed again blossom by watering the seed within him.

They reached the office within five minutes. He entered the office and called for his PA. Harish came to him and Arnav asked.

Arnav: Who did this work?

Harish saw this and was shocked to see that

Arnav: Find out who is that?

Harish went and withing fifteen minutes, she came with a recording. In the recording, a girl took a picture of Arnav and Kushi who was sitting in his bike. The girl turned with a smirk and was doing something, within minutes, few came out and there was a commotion.

It was Sharun who sent the picture to Kushi, she knew that the office people will surely make their effort to spread the rumours. Arnav on seeing that, knew that Kushi couldn't handle such issues. It was from the college days where she hates such rumours.

They were shocked to see the girl, it was Helen. Kushi asked a leave and Arnav granted permission. Arnav's anger rose and he felt to dismiss the girl but he can't do, he has to submit a proper reason to dismiss her and he couldn't do that as it was not office related.

Kushi went to her room and shut the door and was silently shedding tears. Her image was totally damaged. She heard few people murmuring that she has made the boss fell for her. It was a huge thing for her, her self-respect.

Arnav called out to Helen and asked why did you do this.

Helen: Am sorry sir but I did it as you scolded me and she too scolded me.

Arnav: But it was your mistake.

Helen: I don't care.

Arnav: I can suspend you

Helen: Sit, I will return any way

Arnav: You are talking to your boss, can you remember?

Helen: And you are talking to your CEO'S daughter

Arnav and Harish was shocked but he said

Arnav: So, what? Now you are under me. I have the right and you are just an employee here. Speak these when you are in CEO's position.

Helen went out rudely without giving him response. Arnav asked Harish to confirm whether she is really CEO's daughter. And it was true.

Arnav(mind): But what is she doing her? I will definitely teach her a lesson.

The next day, Kushi came as if nothing had happened. Today was the final day of project. She has to be there.

Arnav noticed that all were having eyes on Kushi. But Kushi didn't give a damn about them. The client was very well satisfied. The day got over and they all went. Both of them hadn't even a good morning.

Arnav went home and dialled Ragini and said the matter, Ragini found Helen strange. Ragini asked why Kushi asked his help.

FB

Kushi: Arnav, I... I am sorry again. But I did it because I was tortured to love. I have never ever behaved like that to that person. But I was totally into some mad world. It was all new to me. I could have tackled it easily but I can't and I don't have any other option. If you were not there surely I would be asking for Sharun's help.