Part 17

Kushi became insane thinking about the term love. She wanted to know whether he loves her or not. She couldn’t ask Ragu as she would be busy but she had no other go. She has to ask Arnav by all means.

After the game, they all were tired and they did a good chatting, munching the sea shore snacks. It was all good that evening, watching sunset with friends. Arnav often got shock as he saw Kushi was starring with a smile.

Arnav(mind): What help would Ragu have mentioned? Why is she staring at me like that? This girl is really mysterious sometimes.

Kushi couldn’t stop herself from thinking about Arnav how he had been from college days, his care, his love, his recent talks. She was blushing while thinking this and at the same time she looked at him with some sort of emotion.

Later, all were set to return to their places. It was time to go. Kushi and Arnav went to Kushi’s home to meet their family. Their family was sweet which Arnav didn’t expect. Then they boarded in the train. This time it was only them in their train compartment.

Kushi: Arnav, I badly wanted help from you as Ragu said.

Arnav: I thought of asking you, say me then.

Kushi: What is love?

Arnav’s face had a change of emotion. It was hurt and fear as he thought that he had found someone to love and that is definitely not him. but the other half of him was saying that it was him.

Arnav: Why are you asking me?

Kushi: Then who could I ask? You said that you love me, isn’t it?

Rishi nodded his head.

Kushi: They say me when did you confirm that it was love and not crush.

Arnav: But why so suddenly about love?

Kushi: Just say.

Arnav: I don’t know but it was simple. I felt for you which I haven’t felt for any others in my life. That’s all I can say.

Kushi thought deeply about that.

Kushi: What you felt?

Arnav: It was kind of love that I don’t want to give for any other rather than you, and many more like, possessiveness, care and protective and so on.

Kushi: But how come from crush to love?

Arnav: Crush is something that it may go but my feelings for you didn’t subside.

Kushi: You always talk more but why now? Talking so less?

Arnav: No… nothing.

Kushi: Can you give me example when you were possessive or care or protective of me?

Arnav: Kushi, please

Kushi: Say me, please

Arnav: You can take that Shaina’s matter as an example.

Kushi was shocked.

Arnav: Yes, I felt possessiveness when you said she loves you and took care and was protective during that problem.

Kushi smirked.

Kushi: Arnav but you said you don’t love me now.

Arnav stammered for an answer,

Arnav(mind): Om my god! How can I be so careless?

Arnav: I needed to use washroom.

He got up and went and Kushi was laughing closing her mouth. She then was thinking about how Arnav defined love. She too felt the same for him. She was jealous when she came to know Helen loves him and the same care and protective. She knew that it’s not something but it’s love. She smiled and blush that she came to a conclusion that she loves him and the fact that he too loves her. Ragini was right. She waited for him to come but he didn’t. So, she got up.