Part 3

*EDITED*

Arnav would wait for the day to rise up soon to see his lady love. Love? No crush! To see his lady crush. Few days went, he was in deep crush with her which Kushi didn't acknowledge.

Those days seems to be pathetic for Kushi as he would find someone gawking at her but when she turned her head, she found no one but Arnav would shot up the head at her and symbolically asks here Any problem? She nodded no with a smile. Whenever she turns around to her friends behind her desk, Arnav would steal glances at her. She sometimes makes Arnav go crazy with her silence. Maybe because something would have happened with her friends. He thought at his own.

Arnav did a big blunder or it could not be, he said about HER to one of his friends and it spread like a fire. He didn't expect such a twist from his friend. How could he say to others? He was a bit relaxed as it didn't reach her ears. Uff! But for how long will I be saved? He thought being frightened of her reaction. He usually sits near her during the lab classes but he didn't have any courage to sit there that day. He should somehow make his friends believe that it was a rumour, but it is not a rumour. He tried so hard to keep distance from her but it was hard for him, he could not bear that distance anymore and finally ended up sitting near her. Another secret is, he could make anyone believe the lie he lies. It is not very easy task but he had that talent, talent in saying things realistically which is a lie. His eyes would express the lie so truthfully but now he played hard to get his work done but he couldn't succeed. His friends would make fun of him silently. He went near her and sat.

"Hey Arnav"

"Hey, what's up?"

"I am going crazy over this coding; I couldn't get over these errors"

"Let me do it for you", Arnav did his best and finally succeeded to get that smile from her. Like I said, he is talented in grasping things, he is a good coder.

"Impressive, but I won't thank you", she chuckled.

Arnav smiled at her childish thought.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you about something"

"What's that, Kushi?"

"Hmm, it's... it is about something... like, I heard a rumour"

Arnav was stunned but didn't show it to her. He knew it's definitely about his crush. He would have said it boldly but she isn't the type of person who reacts to this happily. Though he doesn't know her view about these crushes, he could sense that it was not her type.

"What is that?"

"I heard that you like me. I know that's a rumour but I wanted to ask about that to you"

He sensed her nervousness. He badly wanted to say He could no longer think of an escape now but he did, "Yes, even I did. But I know these are not true"

"I really feel bad for this and I don't want to involve in such incidents"

Arnav felt uneasiness on her eyes when she uttered those words.

"I'll take care of it", that's it, he got up from his place and went away not giving heed to any of her words. He could not blame his friend as all friends would behave the same way even, he himself would do that but he didn't think he will undergo such incident. See, he tackled the situation and made her believe but for how long?

Seems like Arnav didn't take care of his words. Though Arnav tried to ease the situation, things were getting out of his hands. Earlier, he was so excited to come to the class to get a glance at her but now he was a bit frightened as he felt that Kushi would hate him seeing the class making fun of them.