PArt 19

Helen was very happy to hear that Arnav would give a chance for her. She was in joy. She saw Kushi coming from the boss’s cabin. She had no more insecurity as Kushi is in love with someone else. But she was angry on her as she had hurt her sister.

Kushi was now feeling unsecured as Arnav’s face didn’t seems to give any irritation on talking with Helen. After few minutes,

Helen: Kushi, can you say me where Arnav would like to go for a dinner?

Kushi: Why are you asking me?

Helen: You spend few days with him before your present lover, so I th…

Kushi: What are you trying to say?

Helen: I said that you used Arnav for a tim…

Kushi: Don’t you dare say that word. I warn you. stay away from him.

Helen: You don’t have any rights to say.

Kushi: I have as I am his friend.

Helen: But I heard that he himself said that he would give me a chance.

Kushi was shocked. How did she come to know this?

Helen: My dear, I got it from my sister. So, any tips for me?

Kushi: That was a lie. She heard it wrong. And I warn you don’t interfere in his life.

Helen: What do you think of me? I am not you. I purely love him and I will never leave him for another man.

Kushi: You don’t know anything. So, stay out of it.

Helen: I knew everything my dear. And I know him better than you.

Kushi: You don’t know anything. He loves me.

Helen: Finally, you knew. But guess what, he wants to give me a chance.

Kushi: Try and see.

Though Kushi show her strong in front of her, she had a feeling that her Arnav would go away from her. She has to propose as soon as possible. But before that, she has to talk with Shaina.

On the evening, Kushi was waiting for Arnav.

Kushi: Arnav, come let’s go.

Arnav: No, I have work.

Kushi: Why are you avoiding me?

Arnav: No, am not. I am going somewhere.

Kushi lost her temper and held his collar.

Kushi: What are you thinking of you, haan? I know you don’t have any work. Just come and drop me.

Arnav took her hands from her collar and tried to leave but Kushi held his right palm in both her palms, kept it near her chest and asked.

Kushi: Say again.

Arnav: Kushi will you please leave my hands.

Kushi saw his eyes which was totally hurt. Just then she knew she had done a blunder. And took an immediate decision of fixing it.

Kushi: Okay, you can go but listen. I am sorry. I want you to come to the beach you took me that day tomorrow at 7 pm. If you say so, I will leave you today.

Arnav, without thinking further,
Arnav: Okay.

Before Arnav would move away, Kushi ran into the washroom with tears and he didn’t notice her as he was deeply hurt.

Kushi: Am sorry Arnav, I am really sorry. I didn’t know you were deeply hurt. I will redeem my mistake. I will make things right. I will bear any punishment but I am not going to play with your feelings.

On the other side, Arnav was starring the floor, sat on the chair, with tears threatening to come out.

Arnav: Am sorry, Kushi but I can’t see you with any other man. I will avoid you how ever I can.

He got up but then Helen knocked the door.

Arnav: Come in

Helen: Did Kushi ask you for the help?

Arnav: What help?

Helen: That she is planning to propose her man. She was nervous. So, I gave her an idea that she could practice with you in the beach.

This time, Arnav’s anger rose. Already, he was hurt and so, he didn’t have the mind to reconfirm this from Kushi and he believed Helen.

Arnav: Oh! You can go.

After Arnav has gone, she smirked as she heard the full conversation between them. He directly went towards the washroom.

Helen: Kushi, you still didn’t leave?

Kushi: Why do you care?

Helen: I care for my lover’s friend.

Kushi: He is not your lover. Stop assuming things on your own.

Helen: Let’s see. You know he has agreed to come for a dinner tomorrow at 7 pm. Guess what, it’s a date. Wish me luck.

Kushi was shocked to hear this.

Kushi: No, but he said he wold come with me.

Helen: No, he just said me to come to his favourite restaurant.

How cleverly Helen plans to make them separate. She had a doubt, is really Kushi in relationship with another boy.

At night,

Helen: Shaina, are you okay?

Shaina: I am always.

Helen: You will be soon. I wanted to know about Kushi.

Shaina: What’s that?

Helen: Is he really in a relationship with another man other than Arnav?

Shaina: Yes, I heard it by my own. What happened?

Helen: No, I just asked. Okay I am going out bye.

After few hours,

Kushi: Shaina, I wanted to speak about Helen.

Shaina(mind): What happened to these girls? They are talking about each other.
Shaina: Say me.

Kushi: Shaina, your sister is disturbing my friend, Arnav. I don’t want that to be a burden for him.

Shaina: But, I myself heard him saying he wanted to give chance for her and you are in another relationship so, what’s the problem?

Kushi: Shai… Shaina. That… I am in love with Arnav and not any other man.

She said bowing her head down giving a shock for her.

Shaina: What are you saying?

Kushi: It’s true

Shaina: But you said to sir that you love another man.

Kushi: I said I am in love but not with another man. I was just playing with him but seems he has been hurt and I don’t want to push it anymore. I will propose him tomorrow.

After few minutes, Shaina smiled and hugged her.

Shaina: Anyways, I am happy for you. wish you luck.

Kushi: I am really sorry for breaking your heart but I had no other way. And please tell your sister, to stay away from him. Arnav said these just for fun and you both took it seriously.

Shaina: But she really loves her.

Kushi: I don’t know about that but I do love him and he too and I don’t want to delay anymore.

All these were heard by Helen again. She was shocked and her heart felt pain and anger.

Helen(mind): I will never ever make you both together. I swear. I already had a doubt about this and now I have already started my game.

This side, Arnav was working without taking rest. He wanted to remove Kushi’s memories away from him but he couldn’t. He was not able to bear any pain. He wanted to get relieved from her thoughts. After Helen said him about Kushi, he felt that he was a time pass for him. But the truth was not very far from him. He couldn’t decide whether he would go there or not. He is in a battle within him whether to go or not. 
***SMASH THE VOTE BUTTON***

To be continued…
--------------------------------------------------------
DATED: 16-12-2020
Yours,
Lily.