Ch-6 Mission with Rei

John's POV

I was called to the main base of the organisation, something about a duo mission. After teleporting to the base I walk to the front and see Rei and Emma. "Yo what's up?" I call out to them "Nothing much, what about you?" Rei greets me "Meh school been a pain in the ass, anyway why did you call us here Emma?" I ask Emma "Two tyrants in Lovun have been causing a havoc, The boss wants you two to go there and stop them." She instructed us. Seemed simple enough so we both agreed to do it.

In Lovun, 9:00pm, Wednesday

After teleporting both Rei and I, I look at him and go "Since there's two of them, I'll get one of them while you get the other, sounds good?" "Yeah i'll get Lisa while you get Stephen." After that we both went our different ways. After finding the tyrant known as Stephen, I teleport inside of his base and before he could say anything I punch him in the face "gahh you runt" he screams at me and charges at me with his ability, I quickly teleport infront of him and punch him with lightning I then proceeded to kick him in the gut and then grab his collar and before I could do anything else, he goes "If you punch me again, I'll tell my men to kill the hostages" He had very smug smile that I just wanted to punch, I drop him and send out an energy pulse thanks to which I locate where the hostages are, I teleport there and sucker punch the first guy, then I teleport to the second dude and kick his shin and deliver an upper cut and for the last dude for the last dude, I shoot lightning at him and quickly apprehended, I then free all the hostages.

I then teleport back to Stephen and he looks at me in fear and before he could say anything I punch square in the face knocking him out cold. After delivering his unconscious body to the people of Lovun, I head to Rei went 'Rei should be done by now.' Only for me to see bright blue lightning I rush over there, my eyes widen in shock to see Rei horribly injured and fighting someone else.

*20 minutes earlier*

Rei's POV

After John disappeared from my vision I start looking around the town for Lisa, while looking for Lisa, I find a dud being thrown out of her own house I jump down and kick the woman who threw the dude out in the head throwing him to the floor, She looks up to me in fear and before she could say anything I looked at her and went "Where's Lisa?" "S-she w-went out somewhere" she said in fear, I sigh and then kick her in the face knocking her out, I look at the guy and go "Here your house back" after that I I jumped onto the roof.

After jumping from roof to roof, I found Lisa talking to someone, she looked to be wearing a full on black outfit, she had blond hair and amber eyes. I start to eavesdrop on them "Volcan there you are, I was afraid you weren't gonna show up" "What do you want Lisa?" Volcan said with quite authority "I want some of the amplification drugs, but the thing is I forgot to bring the money, so can you give me the amplification drugs and I'll give you the money later" Lisa said to Volcan "Hmm is that so..." Volcan then removes her hands from her pockets and stabs Lisa through her chest killing her "Greedy pig, I don't need you." As she was about to walk away, I jump down from the roof and check Lisa 'yup she's defo dead.' Volcan turns around and looks at me "Another hero to kill huh" she starts to charge at me with her fire claws, I activate my ability and charge at her.

She attacks me with her right hand claw which I barely dodge but I still get burned by her fire then she uses her left hand to strike me which I quickly dodge and shoot lightning at her which immobilises her, I rush at her and punch her but she was able to move a bit to quickly than I imagined and gets a really good hit on me, I jump away 'Shit my visions getting blurry. Sorry pinky your big brother might not be able to go to the theatre with you' She starts to charge at me until I hear a loud "REI!!!" And black lightning is shot at Volcan to which she creates a fucking fire barrier. John then kick her in the face to which she gets thrown back, I look up to see John staring at me with concern, he was saying something but I couldn't hear it, I quickly muttered "ahhJohn,hernamesVolcanshepartofember( Ahh John, her names Volcan she's a part of ember)" before everything went black.

____________________________

Rei
Code name:- X-static
Age:-24
Ability:- Lightning
Level:- 6.9
Passive:- Can sense the flow of lightning

Mysterious ember agent
Code name:- Volcan
Age:- 25-35
Ability:- Fire barrier
Level:- 7.2
Passive:- Her nails grow faster than normal

John
Code name:- Joker
Age:- 18
Ability:- Aura manipulation
Level:- ????
Passive:- Can sense aura