Ch:- 9 Boba And Mall

Third person POV

'Ahh that no good cripple' Gavin thought 'When I find him i'll destroy him' as if on cue "whew freedom" John spoke 'SPEAK OF THE DEVIL' Gavin rushed at him and grabbed John's collar, "Got you little bitch, I've got a bone to pick with you" Gavin shouted at John in anger 'This guy again!' John thought to himself "Hey is this about earlier? I thought we over it, come on let's just make up and go our separate ways" John proposed the idea to Gavin but Gavin didn't seem to be in the mood "YOU THREW ME OUT A WINDOW!!" Jphn sighed and said "And you broke my arm, let's just call it even" John proposed again to Gavin only him to growl and scream "SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH, YOU CRIPPLE!!" Gavin tried to punch John only for him to see up and see Seraphina staring at him "Suck it" John said while sheepishly smiling, "Stand down" Seraphina said with authority "Am I supposed be scared or something?" Gavin said while John just deadpanned "So I've heard rumours about you, but how strong could you possibly be if you hang around this weakling all day?" 'Is this dude serious?' "SO HOW BOUT YOU LEAVE AND MAYB-" Poor guy couldn't even complete his sentence before he got knocked into a wall 'What the heck was that? She didn't even move...!' Gavin thought "Don't waste my time." Seraphina said 'Bitch! Don't speak down to me!' Gavin tried to punch Seraphina only for her to dodge and knock him out, she then turned around and went "So where did you want to go?" She asked John "Oh right how bout a drink?" "Sure, but it's on you." She said as walked away "wait up" John called out to her.

Darren was walking down the hallway while dragging Blyke and Isen with his ability activated 'We're so screwed' both Isen and Blyke thought while looking each other.

After reaching the infirmary, Darren turned around and shouted "HOW DARE YOU TWO CAUSE SUCH A RUCKUS WHILE CLASSES ARE STILL GOING ON I'M SENDING YOU TWO STRAIGHT TO KEENE AFTER THIS!" Both students flinch.
"look Doc, I was just minding my own business, then he comes over and punches me out of nowhere."

"Really Blyke? You know this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't broken my pen!"

"Augh give me a break! It was the most useless part of the pen!" (P.S the clip is not USELESS)

"I DON'T CARE! DON'T BREAK MY STUFF!"

"Shut up" Doc said while smashing both of there heads together "I don't care who started the fight. I just want you to understand that your actions have conseq-"Doc........" suddenly a silver haired student walked or crawled in, doc turned his attention to an empty bed, his face immediately had a frown on his face.

At Woaba Boba, 11:30am, Thursday

John's POV

"Of all things, you threw him out of the window?" Sera had asked John "Well it's not like I had a—- HEY! ThAt's NOT FuNnY, I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!" I shouted at Sera after hearing her snicker "You always say that. Yet here you are again.... Still in one piece."
"You're missing the point."

"Come on, it must be a little exciting! Living on the edge seems so fun!"

"Not at all,,,, I just really want a moment of peace. Right now, every little conflict always turn into a full on brawl. I don't like that"

"Bodies have been found in Welston and looking at the scene it also shows that person behind this a cannibal, so please stay indoors during night and stay way from alley ways"

"Oh god this is horrible"

"The authorities will do something about this, right?"