Ch- 16 New friends?

John was walking through the empty courtyard of the school "HEY YOU!" A voice called out to John, startling him 'Oh fuck.' He turned around and looked at the guy who he threw out of the window "I BELIEVE WE HAVE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS!" Gavin shouted with his ability activated "Are you still caught up on me throwing you out of the window? Look man! If you keep dwelling on the past, you won't be able to move forward!" John said 'The second floor window is open, I could jump in if I used him as a stepping stool.' John took a deep breath as Gavin charged at him and threw a punch at him, which John blocked with his arm breaking it in the process before grabbing him with his other hand and throw him into the wall "GAH, YOU SON OF A—!" Gavin was cut short when John jumped on his head before jumping into window 'Arm's definitely broken, I should get to the infirmary before he comes up here.'

"Back so soon? It hasn't been four hours since Seraphina left and you already have a broken bone!" Doc said with a smile "Yeah, but why are you about it? It's creeping me out." John said while taking the tonic doc made "So Keene and I, we had a bet to see how long it would take for you to break something. Now he owes me 50 bucks." Doc said which cause John to spurt out the tonic "WHAT THE HELL DOC?!" John screamed "So just for today, I won't give you a hard time." Doc said still with that creepy smile "Gee thanks." John said as he wiped his face "Now, if you had come any later, I would've strangled you." The vibe from the doc changed really quickly freaking John out.

"Mom, i'm home." Seraphina said to her mother Narissa as she turned to face her "Seraphina." Her mother said before slapping her on the face "You're becoming more and more reckless. At this rate, you're going to end up a failure just like your sister. I want to see those ridiculous extensions gone by the time your father and I return. We'll discuss your punishment then as well." She said as she started walking away. Seraphina grabbed her luggage and went to her room and changed into some causal clothes before playing games on her laptop.

John had just finished working out so he decided to call Sera "Hey." She said "Ah h-hi!" John said "Pretty weird greeting, for someone who was texting so diligently earlier." Sera said "Sorry, your voice surprised me, that's all. Feels like I haven't heard you in forever." John said "Miss me already?" Sera said as a smile appeared on her face "I just had a long day."

John was walking down the hallway texting with Sera when he was grabbed from the front "You. I thought I told you to watch were you're going." Arlo said as he shoved him "Sorry." John said 'He doesn't look injured or seem affected by all these recent events." John tried to move Arlo's arm of his shoulder which allowed Arlo to look at his phone. Arlo removed his hand and started walking away 'That phone needs to go.'

John was walking through the empty hallway 'Arlo, he's definitely trying something, I should be on my guard.' Not a second later, John sensed an aura rushing towards him with another one behind him, he quickly jumped to his side but got slashed on his arm 'Shit.' He looked around and saw two elite tiers specifically Ventus and Meili, 'I can't take on both at once, I need to get away.' He thought before moving into another hallway. Before he could do anything else, Meili jumped at him 'Ventus was at the end of the hallway so I can get a punch in.' He thought to himself before dodging her attack and slamming his fist into her face throwing her into the wall, after that he ran down. Luckily for him, there was vacant classroom, he opened the door and got into the class and closed the door, he looked around and quickly grabbed a chair and hid, "Where'd he go?" Ventus asked Meili "Into that classroom." Meili said as she pointed to the classroom John ran into "I'll take care of this." Ventus said as he charged a whirlwind in his hand, he opened the door only to get hit in the head with a chair which allowed John to get a liver shot in, knocking the wind(No pun intended.) out of Ventus. "Ventus!" Meili screamed as she charged at John only for him to dodge and slam the chair he was holding into her, knocking her out cold. He dropped the chair and quickly made his way to the infirmary.

John opened the door to the infirmary and looked at the doc before pointing at his pointing at his, doc sighed as he signalled John to go sit down, he went and sat on the bed, he looked around and notice a pink haired girl with twin tails, she looked at me "Hey, am Evie, nice to meet you." The now known Evie greeted me as she reached her hand out 'If I want a change, I should be nice to low-tiers.' I thought to myself before shaking her hand "Am John, nice to meet you too." Before she could say anything else, doc came "John here you go, your wound should in an hour." He said as he gave me the beaker he was holding "Thanks, oh also two more students will be coming here and before you ask, I hit there head with a chair." I said as I drank the tonic, he just stared at me before mumbling "I need a raise." And turning around and walking away, Evie was about to say something when the door slammed opened as another student walked in, injured "Rolland! Over here!" Evie called out to him "Hey Evie, who was it this time?" Rolland asked as he walked in and sat on a bed. "Brea, I messed up her homework. What about you?" Evie said, before Roland could say anything, I cut him off "Wait you do other people's homework?" I asked "Yeah, you don't?" Roland said "No." I said "Really? We get beaten up if we don't." Evie said "If you want I could teach you how to fight, you'd be able to walk without being beat up at every corner and it makes doc life easier." I proposed to them, they looked at each other as a smile took over their face "Really?! We would love to!" Roland said "Alright let's meet up at the park one and a half hour after school! We'll train there." I said to them "Ah! before I go, can I have both of your numbers so I could contact you two anytime?" I asked to which they gladly agreed "Well buh bye!" I said as I walk out of the infirmary.

Cecile was waiting with Arlo in the press room "Mind explaining me, why are we doing this?" Cecile asked Arlo "I have a sneaking suspicion that our cripple isn't a cripple and he needs to take his place in the hierarchy so that the order will be in place again." Arlo explained "I get that part but why he's phone?" Cecile asked "I need to break him, so I need to cut his contact with Seraphina." Before Cecile could ask anything else, Ventus and Meili walked into the rooms bandages wrapping Ventus's head "W-we failed to break his phone." Meili said which caught both Arlo and Cecile off guard "What?! How?!" Arlo shouted, Ventus explained what happened with John, Arlo bit his lip "Useless!" Arlo said before pulling out his phone and texting Holden to break John's phone.

___________________________________________________________________________

So I know alot of you don't like Evie but don't worry she doesn't have much part in the story except for this arc.

Also am planning to change almost all of this arc so no more recaps from here onwards I think?

Vote plz, it makes me happy :D