Ch:-4 The bullying

A/N:-For those who read the previous chapter. It was a mistake I made it that John said he had a healing ability but he was supposed to say that he doesn't have one.

_________________________

John POV

'How did I get myself into this situation' I think to myself as I was cornered by a mid tier and a low tier. "Hey my name is Crail and this is Lin and were here to educate you" the now know as Crail said "You know, if you are gonna threatened someone you should have strength to back it up" I said "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO US YOU CRIPPLE?" He shouted in anger. 'The purple hair girl that was walking by stopped to watch huh' I think to myself, I smirk and go "I said you two are quite weak" This made the two really angry as the green haired guy had attack me with a left punch, I easily parry and hit him in the gut, I notice that the other guy started charging up some attack so I quickly grab the greenette and use him as a shield, I then grabbed his head and kneed him breaking his nose and making him unconscious.
I look over to the other guy Lin who was sweating profusely and said "Take him and get out here" "d-d-don't underestimate me y-you cripple" I roll my eyes and remove my jacket and use it as cover to charge him. He shoots his needles at my jacket and I tackle him onto the floor, quickly getting up I kick his head and I use my foot to break his nose. I start walking away when I notice the purple haired girl looking quite surprised.

Seraphina POV

I just walking while drinking my capri sun (it's good stuff) until "-you should have strength to back it up" I look to my side to notice the new kid cornered by two people, the new kid easily outmanoeuvred them and defeated them. He then looked at me and walks by me as he says "Thanks for not attacking me" 'He know how strong I am?' I think to myself 'ah whatever.'

TIME SKIP TO A WEEK LATER

'Today they're giving out the chocolate cake :D' I walk into the cafeteria to notice that it ran out, I look around to notice that the cripple got one so I walk up to him and go "Hey you I want that cake of yours" He turns around notices me and then looks around him then pointing to himself "Yes, you I want that cake of yours" "No I got here first, you should have come early if you wanted it" To say I was taken back by his tone would be an understatement.
"Hey isn't that Seraphina"
"Oh shit the new kid is screwed"
I then activate my ability to pressure him, which works he starts to give me the cake until "oops" He dropped the cake, The cake.
"Did Seraphina just get out smarted by the new kid"
"What?! Isn't she supposed to be perfect"
"Yeah so much that"

John's POV

I couldn't help but narrow my eyes at the comment the extras were giving, I looked over to Seraphina to notice she was shaking, I was about to take a step back until I got knocked into the wall after that she gave an entire rant that I did not even hear, I looked up to see that she was ....crying? After that she just left. Few minutes later I get and wobbly walk to the infirmary, I look inside to notice no one apart from doc. I go and sit down and start healing my self.

After I finish doc walks in to notice am fully healed, then he walks out again and come backs with a sticky note "Doc note" was written on it "Now get out" he screamed so I quickly ran out and started heading to class.

I walk into class and show the teacher the note doc gave me and go to my seat. She was talking about some 3 part project that we had to do in groups of two "Now the pairings are Elaine and Auriel, Blyke and Isen, Hower and Mardin, John and Seraphina" I flinch at the fact that my partner is her, I look over to her and I can assure you we were both thinking the same thing 'You gotta be kidding me'

_____________________________

Lin
Age:-15
Ability:-Needles
Level:-1.8

Crail
Age:-15
Ability:-Strong Punch
Level:-2.3

Seraphina
Age:-16
Ability:-?????
Level:-?????