Day 9 | A Snowball Fight to the Death(?)

Day 9: Meowscles and Kit have a snowball fight

-----

Somehow, Kit woke up in his room that morning. It was strange since he had no recollection of being moved from his spot in the main room. However, it could've been since he was just that exhausted from his late nights of running around and doing whatever he wanted. He looked off to the side to see that his vehicle was in its little parking station, which means that the person who moved him here was being really nice to him.

Kit stepped on his bed and climbed up onto his vehicle, where he saw a note on the seat, along with his winter hat. It was short and sweet; a simple one-sentence note addressed to him from his father.

Come outside once you get up.

-M

He kept the note on him as he walked towards the main entryway, hoping that he was going out the right way (there were only so many entrances, after all). Before walking through the doors, he looked outside through the windows, only seeing the fresh layer of snow on the ground from the light snowfall last night. He put his hat on and walked outside, a little wary of his surroundings. His father was nowhere to be seen, which only made him even more paranoid.

A laugh, then a snowball.

A snowball?

Oh no.

Kit quickly swiveled around, seeing Meowscles's head peek over a wall of snow. The former immediately knew what was going on and dove behind another wall of snow, one that he noticed when he walked outside. Behind the wall were premade snowballs, meaning that he was waiting for Kit to come outside.

This meant war.

Kit smiled and officially started the fight, throwing a snowball at an angle that made it go over the wall, hitting the other. A hiss was heard, and then another snowball came over, barely missing Kit.

---

"What in the hell are they doing out there?" Midas questioned, looking out one of the main windows to see Meowscles and Kit throwing balls of snow at each other.

"Sometimes I think you're a government experiment," Jules said, sipping her cup of hot chocolate, "And not because of the weird gold stuff, but because it seems like that you've never had fun before." Midas stood there, slightly offended by her words. Of course he could have fun! He was a very fun person and multiple different instances prove it!

"Keep dreaming, Golden Boy," Jules patted his shoulder, his anger only growing, "Keep dreaming..."

He calmly walked towards the door, putting on a pair of his custom made winter boots, and made his way outside, where he immediately got bombarded by both felines. They noticed he was coming outside and quickly made up a plan, one to absolutely destroy him.

You know what they say: if you can't beat them, join them.