Chapter 4 [edited]

Later that night when it was time for Alisha to make her way to the prefect's bathroom as usual, someone was still sitting in the common room. He sat on an armchair near the fire, his robes thrown off to the side. His tie hung loosely from his neck as one of his ankles sat perched over his thigh. His hair was slightly disheveled, most likely from running his hands through it. His wand twirled between the fingers of his left hand, making his rings gleam in the firelight.

Alisha stopped in her tracks, looking towards the figure. "Sneaking out again?" the person called out. Alisha let out a heavy breath, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I am, Malfoy. What about it?" she responded. Draco chuckled dryly, looking away from the fire to meet her eyes.

"I could take points away from Slytherin, but that would affect me too. So that leaves giving you detention," he said proudly. Alisha sucked in a breath at the thought of having to do another detention.

"Fine. What do you want?" she asked, sinking down into the couch opposite to Draco. He smirked, tapping his chin in fake thought. In reality, Draco knew exactly what he wanted. He had planned this whole encounter, and was determined to get what he wanted.

"You have to obey me for a week," he said. Alisha immediately stood up, starting to make her way to the door. "Come back! I'm sure you wouldn't want another detention with Umbridge!" Draco called out. This made Alisha stop abruptly. She most certainly did not want to get her hand scarred again, or something worse. Alisha gritted her teeth, letting out a heavy breath before turning sharply on her heel.

"Fine. But if you cross the line, I'll back out of the deal," she spat. Draco smirked, nodding towards her.

"We have a deal, Norman."

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter and late update! I haven't been feeling great for the last couple of days.

Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know if you are enjoying this book so far!

Stay cool, Anika<3