Chapter eight

Jessie

His eyes are narrowed down at me. This is not the first time we will sleep together but I feel nervous and he knows it.

"Jessie led the way" he says, not referring to leading the way to the room but to take control of the situation. He wants me to take the lead. I can't do that without feeling embarrassed. He closes in, close enough to whisper into my ear.

"I'll show you" he says, taking me by the wrist as he walks into my bedroom.

"Now tell me what you want me to do Jessie" I swallow hard wanting to scream out how much I want him to kiss me, touch me and enter me but nothing comes out. "I'll say what I want you to do and then you tell me what you want me to do. Let's start with something simple. Take off your top" he says with a heavy voice. I start by removing my top and ask him to do the same. He does it without even questioning me. It was a lot easier following his lead than to ask him to do it just out of nowhere.

"Now I want you to kiss me" he says softly making me close in to kiss him. I do as I am told. Because I want to kiss him just as much as he wants me to kiss him. The desire and wants are equal. I like it.

"I want you to touch me" I beg. His hands travel from my shoulders down my arm, to my hands. His hands are electric and powerful. It's almost like he is touching more than my flesh. His right hand stops from going further as he touches me over my pantie line. I gasp for air softly.

"I want you to tell me what to do next Jessie" he orders. Now the void of not having him in me is increasing. It's almost hurting me.

"I want you to feel how wet I am," I say quietly into his mouth while his finger is still stroking my pantie line. He kisses me and digs in his hand gently into my panties. He strokes me gently making me moan quietly. Oh god! His fingers touch me getting moist by me. This is all because of him and he is enjoying it.

"I have never met someone so willing before. It's remarkable" he says pulling away from my mouth. He quickens his movements making me moan as we stand in the room. The world around us doesn't exist anymore. It's just him and me. The lust hits me like waves over my body. I take his mouth close to mine and direct him to the bed as he withdraws his hand from me. I pull him over me as I lie myself down on the bed. I want him now more than ever and it's giving me courage. I am not the one deciding this anymore, it's my body screaming for his. I tell him to remove my clothes and to get a condom. Quietly he does what he is told pulling my clothes off and then his own. When he is completely naked he gets the condom about to slide it on when I stop him. He looks at me when I take the condom from his hand. As he stands on the bed on his knees, I put the condom over his cock and slide it down while he looks at me. He is admiring me. I then tell him to, "fuck me" with my eyes looking into his as he still kneels over me. Kaden bends down spreading my legs widely to follow my command. I dig my head between his shoulder and neck. His hand pulls my ass up making me feel him even deeper for every time he thrust into me. It's a painful pleasure that I don't want to stop. He continues as we both feel the lust increase for each time our bodies join. I am very close and so is he telling me to come with him. We both exhale out loudly as we come at the same time, feeling the same pleasure flush over us. We recuperate our breathing looking into each other's eyes, after feeling this undeniable compatibility our bodies and mind have. He pulls out and lies down beside me on the bed.

"Fuck! That was... shit" he says looking up at the ceiling as he still tries to get some air into his lungs.

He checks my phone and tells me that he needs to drive me back so I don't get back too late. Sadly that's true. He helps me up and gives me my clothes. We smile before heading out again. Later at class I wonder what he is thinking. I have so many questions I don't dare to ask him. Why are you terrified of elevators? What's the reason you had to pause your studies for two years? Why haven't you been with a woman for two years?! God, he is so difficult. But after today I just feel too relaxed to worry about it at the moment. I take notes to collect everything for my essay that needs to be done in a few weeks. Rick waves at me to check the phone while he sits with Elise. They are somewhat the only people I have learned to get along with from campus. Everyone else in the other classes seems too busy with their own things to care about getting to know the new girl.

Are you coming with us tomorrow night? We are going to a party. Could be fun!

Rick's message says. Tomorrow would be fun but I can't go if I am going to go to Dan's on Wednesday. And I rather go party with Kai and Lilly to see Kaden than to go to some random party tomorrow night. It will already be hard enough to balance everything I have to do with the upcoming party. .

I'm sorry I can't. I have a lot of studies to go through and I'm already going with Kai to a birthday party this week.

After seeing Rick read the message he gives me a puppy eye look like he is heartbroken by my response. But I just give him and Elise a smile before going back to my notes. The class continues for another hour before I meet up Kai. When we get home he talks about how much fun it's going to be to meet Lilly's friends.

"Yes it's going to be fun" I say. He tells me that he is very surprised that I am even going and that he is very happy about it. That we finally get to party together in a 'real campus party' as he mentioned.

"Not like the last party! This time it will be you and me Thompson!" He says, a lot more excited than me. I go to my bedroom getting flashbacks of earlier today when we get home. I think about when he managed to do something no one else has never done before. To express myself like that. He brings out something else from me that has always been so unfamiliar to me, until now. The way he makes me feel, how easy he makes it feel. The way he makes me talk. It's surprisingly nice. I look through my closet just finding ugly and worn off clothes. There is nothing here I can use. I need to go shop and find something to wear. Tomorrow I won't have time after classes. I tell Kai that I am going out to the mall when he offers to join me. That would be nice, some time alone outside of campus and the apartment. We take his car and go to the shopping mall. We split when we get there because he needs to get something for his new laptop while I need to urgently find a dress. He tells me that he'll come looking for me when he is done. There are thousands of dresses and too many options to decide on. There are some dresses I would never wear and some that I find too extravagant for me. After twenty minutes I found three different dresses to choose between. They are all black. One looks very short but I'll have to try it to find out. And the other one is silk, might be too much for a campus party. Then the third one is a classic black cocktail dress but has a slit by the bottom. That part will definitely reveal some part of my thigh. Kai calls me when I am trying on the first dress asking me where I am. I tell him to hurry because I need his opinion. He knocks on the door when he is outside. As I open the door I ask him about the first dress. His mouth forms a firm line.

"No way," he says. I smile playfully and close the door to try the second one. I open the door to show him the dress when he only gets one word out.

"Nightgown" I laugh and go in to try my third and last option. He needs to go along with this one otherwise we'll be spending the whole day here. Kai's eyes widen when I show him my last option.

"Now that's the one. It would have been better without the part showing off your thigh that much! But I think I can survive it for a night" he says chuckling before asking me to get dressed so we can go back home. Before I change I stare at the mirror admiring the dress. Hoping that he'll enjoy it too. Kaden...