Chapter twenty

Kaden

What the fuck did I do? Shit, of course I had to get drunk after finding out she was on a date with Rick. And I just had to come see her. Because face it, I would kill Rick if he ever got the chance to spend the night with her. I stare down at her sleeping beside me, looking incredibly peaceful. She is absolutely gorgeous. Even make up free with her natural blushed cheeks. I have never seen someone look so pretty that is so unaware of it. She always doubts herself and for some reason and I blame myself. For the way I have treated her and acted towards her. I tell her one thing and then act like a complete idiot running after her. Just because I can't seem to be able to cut myself out of her life. She is the only one I can truly be myself with and that makes me urge for her even more. Now I have to do this right, I can't afford to lose her again. Especially not after having the worst ten days away from her. Jessie moves softly, opening her eyes slowly. Her eyes are shocked to see me here. Or that I haven't escaped yet. Even if I don't want to leave her side I would have counted on me being gone already if this was a few weeks ago. It's different now, my body has anchored itself to her bed. No, not the bed. To her.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" I ask trying to make it less embarrassing for her while her cheeks flush.

"I slept fine. How about you?" she responds as she rapidly makes sure her perfectly curved body is covered by the sheets. I smile amused to see her so embarrassed. It's very much like her, but when I am inside of her, she forgets all about it. Damn you Jessie, nothing you do makes me want you less.

"I think this is the best sleep I have had in days. You really do look extraordinary when you sleep" I say revealing that I have been watching her sleeping. Who wouldn't? I don't get how Kai has been able to be her best friend for years without even trying to get with her. Maybe that's why I thought he was gay until Lilly started dating him. Because everyone else has been attracted to her, including me. All those bastards I have had to fight off and this asshole Rick who thought he could take her out. I smile as I remember how Jessie acted last night when I got here. Makes me feel warm by just thinking of her giving me attitude. Standing up for her rights. She is very hot when she is upset. But I am not planning on getting her upset anymore.

"I have to tell you something," she says with a small voice.

"I already know" I say knowing that she is going to mention her 'date' with Rick. Also that I know she went along with to forget about me. I still haven't forgotten what she was trying to say when she was sleeping in the car that day. Haven't been able to get that out of my head.

"Oh," is the only sound she manages to gets out.

"Jaime told me and I got very provoked so I started drinking but it only made it worse. That's why I came here" I say telling her the truth. How dares Rick take advantage of her? Well if he knew about us I am sure he wouldn't dare to take her out on this shitty date.

"I didn't know you could get jealous" she says flattered.

"Really? What about the guy at Jaime's birthday party? Or the guy outside of the pub. Believe me if there is something that I hate is guys trying to lure out innocent girls like you" I say angry by just thinking about those times when she was touched by other guys that weren't me.

"Actually I was the one who asked Rick out," she admits.

"Why?" I ask angry, wanting to know what the hell she was thinking. Why would she do something like that?

"Because you left me remember? And also I deleted your contact" her words cut right through me. She is right, I did do that. To protect her from hurting her but I guess I just made it worse by staying away from her. I really need to make up for my many mistakes. I'll start right away. I stretch out to take her phone from the bed table. Fast I add my number back on it with a new contact name, Kaden. She just observes what I am doing. Then I put my arm under her body obviously surprising her. I pull her over me forcing her to lie her naked body over mine. Her skin is soft, so soft that my fingers almost slip over her back. Her hair is perfectly messy this morning. She is undeniably attractive and never fails making me hard by just having her close. She can feel it. But still Jessie decides not to point it out because of course, she is too shy. Even if she tries to give me shit sometimes. I take her hand that she is not using to steady herself over me and put it over my dick. She swallows hard and blushes. Her mouth opens trying to catch some air but I am faster. I take her mouth to mine, kissing her deeply. She then removes her hand from my hard dick pulling herself up with help of both her hands. She sits over me with her legs on each side of my hips. The hunger in her eyes grows. She is in charge and I love it. Quickly she slightly pulls herself up with help from her knees. I know what she is about to do and I can't help but admire her sudden courage. She softly lets me slide into her. Without any hesitation I moan out with pleasure of feeling her wrapped around my cook. This time I feel all of her warmth. She gasps for air as she straddles me. Jessie starts moving faster and faster. Her eyes darken with lust while I rest my hand over her breast while the other one touches her favorite part. She moans out as I grunt pushing myself deeper into her. There is no one like her. I would never in a million years have thought that she could be the one to give me such pleasure. She is extraordinary and filled with life. Now she slows down looking down at me, almost searching for my eyes. That's when I remember last night. How I asked her to look into my eyes and how much I wanted to make love to her. I didn't want to fuck her as we have done many times before. She is looking for the same confirmation I gave her last night. Her tempo is slowly shifting from fast to insecurely slow. Fuck! I have to have her. All of her. Rapidly I put my hand on her back and push myself up so we face each other. She softly starts to ride me moving quicker and quicker as I look into those marvelous eyes of hers. Her mouth opens letting me know how much she is enjoying this. Her arms rest around my neck holding it tight. We keep going in perfect sync feeding our bodies. Until her eyes roll back to her head.