Chapter fifteen

Jessie

"Are you coming or what?" I ask him as he enters the apartment. I remove my sweater and unhook my bra throwing them on the floor.

"You are in a hurry today," Kaden says as he starts to unbutton his shirt.

"Yes I told you, I only have an hour before I have to get back to class and I really need this before going through four hours of boredom" I say as he pushes me close to his body while he grabs my breasts in his hands. I moan softly as he starts kissing my neck.

"You know that I like taking my time with you and now you are stealing away that possibility" he says going down with his hand over my stomach until he reaches the part between my legs.

"Oh god" I moan while his other hand is over my mouth. I kiss his hand like it's my last meal ever, on this planet. I take his finger inside my mouth while he takes his other hand over my ass.

"God Jessie you are so wet. I love how ready you get when I'm touching you" his word makes me feel even hotter. He withdraws his hand and turns me around. "How do you want it baby?" He asks while he kisses me. I am too used to that word now. I can't live without it.

"You, inside of me" I say playfully ignoring what he really wants an answer about. We have been playing this game for months now. Four months of excessive sex, make up sex, movie nights that turn into sex and food after and before sex. Many sessions of listening to music on his Vinyl and having sex. Even until the record let's out no sound. It hasn't been a day that I haven't felt positively stunned about this working out for us. Since we decided to try these new 'rules' everything has been great. We don't talk about feelings unless it's about other things that don't involve each other. We don't do coupley stuff like go to the movies, go out for dinner or take walks nor spend the night together but we see each other regularly without anyone knowing. The most important promise we have given one another is not to not sleep with anyone else but each other. We have been completely lost in each other. But just after a few weeks into this I realized that I was falling unconditionally in love with him. There have been moments I have forced myself from not telling him about how I feel. I don't want to stop this because then I'll have to renounce him. And after just a few weeks he has helped me open up. I have come so long compared to before. He has helped me to express how I like being touched. I don't feel as shy as before, I don't feel like my opinion is wrong nor difficult to stand up for. Kai has even noticed that when we get into a heated discussion about something as ridiculous as his highly loved Star Wars franchise. My opinions matter and I respect others for having different opinions than me, so now I expect the same from others. Kaden looks down at me as I lie down on the bed ready for him to ravish me. His green eyes darken as his lust increases. I know that he hates to rush through this but right now I just need to feel him. His comforting body against mine. He removes his pants and puts on the condom. I hate those things but we need to be careful, especially when we aren't a couple. We can't take the risk of getting pregnant and make things more complicated than what they already are. He creeps in between my legs as I lie down on my back. His eyes are daring, looking into mine. We don't do that. Look into each others eyes while having sex. We move passionately together making our bodies collide. It's an undeniable chemistry. That's when I bury my face between his neck and shoulder. No matter what, he is mine and I am his. At least for right now. As he drives me back to campus I can't help but smile as I watch him. His beautiful face all focused on the road. I slip my hand behind his neck evidently surprising him in a good way as his neck hair rises by my touch. He turns to look at me wondering why I am doing it. I squeeze softly on his neck feeling how much tension he has. I press my hand even harder this time making him grunt out softly. I like seeing him like this, relaxed and enjoying it.