chapter twenty eight

I take a seat next to Adrian on the bench, as I looked down at the arena. There were loud banging noises that came from under us, "They're the dragons.." Adrian mumbles.

"Dragons?" I ask.

He nods, "Defeating a dragon is the first task" He says. I raise my eyebrows before I look bellow at the arena again. After a few seconds, Bella and Alexa come and take a seat next to me, "Hey, where'd you go?" Bella asks.

I smile, "I was with Adrian.." I mumble. They both smirk at the same time as they look at me then Adrian. "Are you okay? After what.. happened at breakfast?" Alexa asks.

I nod a little, "Malfoy has no heart, nor does he know how to show emotion.."

They nod, "Blaise and Flint told him off after you left.. and after a few seconds, we could tell that Malfoy was slowly feeling bad by the look on his face, but then he just went heartless again.. maybe just to cover up his emotions for feeling bad" Bella says.

I roll my eyes, "It's Malfoy, what do you expect?" They both chuckle a little. A few more people started to show up on the benches to watch the first tournament, as Flint and Blaise came. They ask if I was alright after what happened at breakfast, and they told me what happened after I left as well before they took the seats behind us. Adrian decided to sit behind us with Flint and Blaise, as he didn't want to be the only boy next to us.

Pansy and Draco came after, as they we're holding hands till they took they're seats next to us.

Unfortunately, Draco found himself sitting right next to me, while Pansy was sitting on his opposite side. I didn't want to be near him, after what he said to about me. I'm the problem apparently, I thought. I didn't want to make any contact with him, not even breathe next to him. He's a bad person, that I shouldn't be around. Adrian, please come back and sit in Draco's seat.

After a few minutes, Dumbledore finally began the tournament, as Viktor came out, before his dragon came out. After a few minutes, everyone cheers and claps after he defeated his dragon before Fleur comes out next with her dragon.

It wasn't long till Cedric came out with his Dragon. I look at Bella as her face was bright red, while she looked down at him. I give her a little nudge as she looks at me, as her smile grows while her face goes brighter. We watch him defeat his dragon, till it was finally time for Harry to defeat his dragon.

Harry comes outside as he stands in the arena, as he waits for his dragon to get released. After a few seconds, his dragon came out, as it started to blow out fire, while everyone was spreading loud gasps. Harry kept dodging the dragon as some people began to laugh, such as Draco.

"Shut up Malfoy" I mutter.

"Is that all your good saying Blackwood?" He says.

I roll my eyes as I look back at Harry, "Yeah, your finally starting to keep your mouth shut.. good.." He mumbles.

I didn't know what to say back, so I just slapped him across the face. Pansy gasps loudly, "Mila!" She yells. His lips part from each other before he looks at me. "You're going to regret that Blackwood!" Pansy yells before she throws herself on me.

"Pansy, get off me!" I yell as I try and push her off me.

"Don't slap my Dracy!" She yells when she slaps me, although the slap was as light as a feather. I widen my eyes, "Your Dracy?! You don't own him! He's not your little pet Pansy!" I yell again.

"Yes he is mine! Only mine! No one else's!" She says. Somehow, I managed to flip her over, as I was now on top of her, "He loves me Mila! He only loves me! No one else!" She calls out.

I raise my eyebrows, "Pansy, when will you ever get it?! He doesn't even love you! He's just using you!" I yell.

"Your wrong Lucinda! He does love me!" She tries and pushes me off, but I don't budge.

"Yeah Pansy, keep telling yourself that till he breaks your heart," I get off her as I stand up and look down at her before I turn my head and look at Draco, "That's all he's good at" I mutter before I walk away. I walked down the stairs from the benches, till I bumped into Harry. "Oh my god, Harry!" I shriek as he pulls me into a tight hug. He chuckles as he pulls away, "Uhh.. good job out there.." I mumble.

He smiles, "Thanks, at least I got through it" He says.

I nod slowly till I look behind him and see Draco standing on a step as he locks eyes with me. "Uhh," I look back at Harry, "I've got to go.. I'll see you around Harry.. congratulations.." I mumble as I begin walking away.

I walked as fast as I could, till I began to slowly pace. I didn't want to be around him again, not anymore. I was turning to my right, when I fell from bumping into Draco.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yell.

"I could ask you the same thing" He says.

"I don't know about you, but I'm trying to get away from you" I mumble.

He rolls his eyes before he gives me his hand to stand up. I look up at him as I furrow my eyebrows, "You hurt me so much, and now you want to help me stand up?!" I yell.

"Just get up Blackwood.." He says, keeping his hand still reaching for me.

"Save it Malfoy" I mumble as I slap his hand away from my face as I stand up. I look at the ground before I look at him, "Why are you here-" I begin.

I couldn't continue my sentence, as I was pushed harshly on the wall, as he wrapped his hand around my neck. "Malfoy, let go of me!" I yell as I try and pull his hand away from my neck.

"Shut up" He spits out.

"Listen here, you little brat, if you slap me one more time, I will fucking-"

"What're you going to do? Are you going to tell your mommy?" I chuckle a little as I cut him off.

He widens his eyes as he grasps my neck tighter, "Don't fucking slap me anymore" He mumbles as he takes his hand away from my neck. I catch my breath for a few seconds till I looked up at him, as his eyes were on me.

I glared at him for a few seconds till I slapped him again, "Don't tell me what to fucking do, you little dog!" I yell before I rush up towards the Slytherin common room.