😁Chapter 2: Introductions pt 2😁

Josephine's POV (point of view)

So I get out of bed and open  phone to see a text message by my co-worker and best friend Amanda.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hi sweetheart how was your day?

It's good and yours?

Cool, so are you coming to work today?

Yes I'm coming to work today

Ok cool byyyeee

See ya at work bye

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

(Amanda Singh is an Indian-American)

I get out of bed and I brush my teeth then I take a bath. (The outfit below is the one she will wear to work.)

Me:I look awesome

Me:I look awesome.

I check myself out in the mirror and drive myself to work.

When I'm at work I see everyone working so I go to my office and do my work. I check the security footage from last night to see if anything suspicious happened while I was gone. I start working on the new menus and I print them out.
Good thing nothing happened. My supervisor Kyle entered my office.

Kyle: I'm sorry for coming in without knocking, the door was opened.

Me: It's okay. Is everything okay?

Kyle: No, the guests are complaining about Sophie and Derek. They are busy using their phones instead of serving the guests.

Sophie and Derek never work I sometimes wonder why I don't just fire them.
Me:Okay please tell them to come up to my office.

Kyle: Yes mam.

After a while I see them  coming in my office. Kyle walks them to the door and continues with his work.

Sophie: Mam I don't what Kyle told you but it's not true.

Derek: Sophie keep it together.

Me: Listen guys I've been getting complaints about you and I don't like it.

Derek: (clears he's throat) Complaints like what?

Me: Like how you don't do your job when I'm around.

Sophie: That's ridiculous.

Joyce:No it's not, I warned you about it the  first time you did it. I'm very disappointed in the two of you.

Derek: Just give us one more chance we won't let you down.

Me: This is the fifth chance I gave you!

Sophie: Please!

Me: I'm so sorry but this is your last chance I'm firing you the both of you.

Derek:I understand.

Sophie: ...

They both place their aprons on my desk and leave.

I feel bad for them but hopefully they will learn to work hard. I head to the kitchen and do my job.

My other waiters and waitresses serve the guests. Me and the other chefs and bakers cook and bake. My managers and supervisors manage and supervise the restaurant. When the guests go home so does everyone else. I help the cleaners clean the restaurant then they head home. I close the restaurant. I drive Amanda to her house and wait till she is in the house then I leave.

(Amanda's driver's license was suspended because she was speeding under influence FYI she was drunk.)

I reach home and take a warm bath and brush my teeth. I put my hair in a messy bun, wear my pajamas then I go to sleep.

Do you think Josephine's a good boss?👩🏽‍🍳

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
______________________________________