𝚏𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑.

𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞 ⓧ

"And then he said I like Cynthia. WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIKE HER." I yelled at Alejandro as I crashed on his bed, "Jesus, I duno', maybe 'Tia' just thought that you ran out of the cafeteria because you were jealous that she asked Mattia out before you could." Ale said as he continued doing his homework.

"Only I can call him Tia." I told Ale before propping a pillow behind my head. "Sorry." Ale apologized, putting his hands in surrender.

"But, I don't even like her as a friend or acquaintance." I said, picking at my nails. "Well then I duno Kai, just ask him tomorrow, I've heard this story like 20 times already," Ale complained as he finished his homework and closed his binder.

"Yeah, but the dance is tomorrow, so why would I ruin his mood by asking him?" I asked, and he shrugged. "I can't think of everything Kairi. Just think of something." He said. And I nodded as Ale's little brother came walking into the room.

"Mom's calling you." He said to Ale. Ale groaned before putting his folder in his backpack and going to his door, "Be right back." He said before leaving the room. Since Ale wasn't here, I decided to do a tiktok. I have nothing else to do while I'm waiting, I might as well.

I posted my tiktok and sat on Ale's bed, scrolling through my tiktok comments on my video with Mattia, it's so upsetting looking at this old video, because here, Mattia didn't have any of his bruises.

"Why is Mattia looking at him like that though" One of the comments said, Mattia's reply was "i have to make eye contact when i talk to someone."

"Find y'all a man that looks at u like Mattia looks at kairi!! 😫😫" Another comment said, I laughed and smiled.

-

"You already have an outfit picked out?" Roshaun asked me as he sat down next to me, "Yup, my mom picked it out." I replied, pointing at the blue jeans and white t-shirt with air forces next to the folded jeans. "Wow, your mom got you looking all fancy," Roshaun teased me as he looked at the clothes.

"There not fancy, she just wanted me to look my best." I shrugged with a small smile. "What are you gonna wear?" I asked, "Just some jeans and a shirt," he told me, and I nodded, "So..what do you think Mattias gonna wear?" Roshaun asked with a small smirk on his face, "Uh...I guess jeans and a t-shirt." I said. "Yeah...how long have you liked him?" Roshaun asked.

I looked up at him scared. Oh no, now he's gonna know that I like boys. "What?" I asked, and Roshaun put an arm on my shoulder. "It's pretty obvious Kairi." Ro said, and I looked down at my feet. I never wanted them to figure out like this.

If Roshaun knows, then I'm gonna have to tell other people too. "I'm sorry." I apologized as I stuffed my hands in my face. "It's fine Kai, you could have just been honest with me." Ro said with a small smile.

"I didn't wanna like him, b-but it was too hard. I-I'm so, so sorry Ro." I said as I started crying, I felt Roshaun wrap his arms around me and hug me tightly.

"I love you Kairi, I'm your friend no matter what." He told me, rubbing my back. "I don't wanna tell him." I sobbed as I wrapped my arms around Ro. "It's okay Kai, you don't need to tell him so soon, just when your ready." Ro said with a soft tone.

-

"Hey, c'mon stop crying." Ale said as he wiped my cheeks with his thumb, "I-I don't wanna-wanna go." I sniffled as I wiped my nose. "Kairi please, don't let Cynthia be the reason you don't wanna go." Ale said as he rubbed my back, "I-I don't wanna s-see him-him with h-her." I stuttered out, Ale leaned down and wrapped his arms around me.