Chapter 26

The honeymoon

The honeymoon

Eliza's pov. 

"Are you ready to go?" Alexius asks from the entrance of our home. I nod, picking up my bag. "I'm ready. I'm just worried about leaving the kids for a week. I've gotten used to seeing them every day. I'll miss them." Kissing my forehead, he pulls me closer. "I'll miss them too. But we deserve some time to ourselves. When was the last time we had some time for ourselves without someone interrupting us?" Exhaling, I look into his eyes. "I guess you're right." Taking a last look at the house, I shut the door behind me and enter the car. 

"Don't tell me this belongs to you?" I ask in disbelief while glancing around

"Don't tell me this belongs to you?" I ask in disbelief while glancing around. Laughing, he shakes his head. "This belongs to us." He clarifies and takes my hand, leading me to a seat. Unbuckling up after the takeoff, a flight attendant approaches us. "Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. King. I'm Candice, and I'll be your flight attendant for this flight. Can I get you anything to drink?" She smiles at us politely. Alexius whispers something into her ear, to which she nods and scurries away. I'm famished. With us being so rushed this morning, we didn't have time for breakfast. We haven't eaten since yesterday evening. 

Coming out with our breakfast, my eyes widen

Coming out with our breakfast, my eyes widen. This breakfast is full of calories, and it's so unhealthy. But it's mouthwatering. At the sight of this breakfast, my stomach keeps growling. "Enjoy." She smiles and leaves. "Dig in." Alexius smiles. Looking at my plate, I don't know where to start. "Open up," Alexius says, feeding me a piece of chocolate waffles with chocolate on top. "You have something here." He says, motioning to the side of my mouth. Grabbing a napkin, I wipe myself. "Did I get it?" He shakes his head. "Right there." I try again, but he shakes his head. Getting up, he leans down to my height and licks the other side of my mouth. I feel my heart rate pick up, and I feel myself getting excited.