❂☺07☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Why am I struggling so fucking much over a damn essay?! All it takes is some fucking research but google doesn't have enough stuff on this god-forsaken topic!" you yell out in your room.

You thought about throwing your laptop a few times but it was a bit pricey so you would rather not. Instead, you threw a few books that you may or may not need later. At this point, you don't even care though.

You hear a knock at the door as you are throwing another book somewhere in the room. "Come in," you say, your jaw clenched in anger.

Ochako walks in, surprised at the mess in the room. "Holy shit. Are you okay?" she asks.

"No!!!" you whine, looking up at Ochako. "I can't find anything on what I'm looking for and it's pissing me off. I need to get this done for Shota's class or I'm going to fucking fail. I've also got to go babysit Eri in an hour so I'm not going to have time to finish it!"

"When is it due?"

"Tomorrow at the beginning of class."

Ochako is quiet for a moment as she thinks. "What if you ask Shota for help when he gets back home? It's not like he couldn't help you."

"I don't want to bother him about it when he already has to work all day." Ochako walks over to you and sits beside you. You turn and look her way. "I don't know what I'm going to fucking do. I didn't even want to come to college in the first place but it makes my parents happy and I don't want to let them down," you say with a slightly annoyed tone in your voice but also a hint of sadness.

"I can try to help if you want."

In response, you shake your head and sigh. "I don't want to bother you with my work. I'll just take my work with me when I babysit and work on it all day."

Ochako shakes her head at your stubbornness. "Just let me know if you need any help then."

"Okay!" you say with a fake smile. Ochako smiles back before leaving the room, leaving you to your troubles. Once the door closes, your smile drops and you sigh. You get up and pick up the books you have thrown around the room, setting them back onto your bed in a neat pile.

Within the next forty-five minutes, you struggle with finding more information. You were able to find a little but it wasn't enough for the three pages you need to be written.

You quickly put your stuff in your bag and head to Shota's room with ten minutes to spare. As you arrive, today's class has already left. Since you are quite annoyed with your work, you aren't exactly in the talkative mood for the day.

Rather than doing your usual of bothering Shota or helping him with grading papers, you sit down at one of the empty seats and lie your head down in your arms.

Shota realizes you aren't your normal self when you don't come to his desk. He glances at you as he's grading papers, unsure if saying something would actually be a good idea or not.

In the end, he decides to leave it as he watches you tap your fingers on the desk and an angry scowl on your face as your chin is now laying on your arms, looking as if you are deep in thought as you stare at the wall.

When Eri arrives, it doesn't go unnoticed by Shota that you put on a fake smile to not worry the child.

Today you decided not to stop by the dorm since you need to get to work on your work. You walk to Shota's and cook up something from the cabinets since he went grocery shopping not long ago. As soon as the foods been eaten, you put the leftovers in a dish for when Shota gets off of work.