Part 4

It's been a week since mum died and we're all going back to school for the first time since it happened. When we walked on the gates I was in the middle as the three of us held hands whilst we walked over to our friends. Kyle was also standing with them but when he saw me  he pulled away from them and walked up to me. He brought me into a hug before pulling away and kissing me passionately. I kissed back and heard Josh, Finn and Ross wolf whistle.

We walked over to them and everyone said that they were sorry to hear about our mum. People suddenly came speeding into the playground in a black car.  When they got out they walked over to us and looked around. "Are any of you Mikaela, Ross and Harriet Byrne." The man asked. The three of us step forward. "Who are you and what do you want with us?" Ross asked them. I see dad walk out and run over to us. "We're social services and we need you to come with us. We received a call that you are not being cared for properly so we will take you into our care and then you will be relocated."The woman who came in the car said. "What's going on here?" Dad asks. "Dad don't let them take us please don't let them!" I plead. He looks confused. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Mr Byrne we had a call saying that you were an unfit parent so your children will be out of your custody and will bs relocated." The woman says. "Excuse me but my children are not going anywhere and as their father and teacher I have a responsibility." Dad says. "Sorry sir but you cannot stop us so we will take the children for now and you can come to the office later to have a meeting about their case." The man says. "Kids come here." Dad says and we all go over to him. He hugs us all and kisses our heads. "I promise that I'll come get you as soon as I can." He says. I run over to Kyle and we kiss passionately, I hug him before Ross brings me into his arms and into the car.