❗️CHRISTMAS SPECIAL❗️

| THIS IS NOT APART OF THE STORYLINE IN AWAY
| IT WILL USE THE DYNAMICS THE CHARACTERS HAVE
| PURELY JUST SOME CHRISTMAS SMUT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING AS MUCH AND I'M SORRY :(
| LONG ASS CHAPTER 

| THIS IS NOT APART OF THE STORYLINE IN AWAY| IT WILL USE THE DYNAMICS THE CHARACTERS HAVE| PURELY JUST SOME CHRISTMAS SMUT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING AS MUCH AND I'M SORRY :(| LONG ASS CHAPTER 

"No fucking way," Taehyung snaps looking down at the quite frankly, offensive article of clothing spread nicely across his bed. Jimin has a sadistic smile spread widely across his face, "I'm not wearing this to a stupid Christmas party. My ass is exclusive and the last person I want seeing is that muscle pig head ass."

Jimin rolls his eyes dramatically, falling back into the massive egg chair in Taehyung's room. "Come on, you lost our bet and promised me you'd wear anything. Besides, it'll look wonderful on your ass," Jimin complements not shy of being openly attracted to his best friend's soft, malleable cheeks. Feeling extra special, as Taehyung will only ever allow Jimin to hold his ass.

Frustrated groans ring throughout the room as the red head dramatically falls back into his fluffy bedsheets. "Jeon is going to be there tonight, that pervert might try and do something. Jimin I'm still a virgin! You can't let him take away my precious virginity!" Taehyung whines the obvious lies spilling off his tongue. As if they will suddenly strike a compassionate nerve somewhere in his best friend.

"First of all, how dare you try and lie to me. We both now first hand that ass has been pounded into oblivion; by yours truely," Jimin starts. "Secondly, no you lost the bet. You would've made me go to my party but-ass naked and we both know that. Consider this me being nice. Now, shut the fuck up and put it on or I'll send your nudes directly to Jeon."

A gasp sounds throughout the air, Taehyung abruptly sitting up, "you wouldn't dare!"

"I don't think you want to find out. Seokjin is gonna be here any minute, if you haven't put it on before he gets here, I'm telling him you agreed to the gang bang. Where you're the bottom," Jimin playfully threatens. Yet Taehyung can see past his friend's 'friendly' demeanour. Knowing there's some weight to his words, the artist begrudgingly goes to adorn himself with the suggestive outfit. Jimin smirking as the red head all but trails a tail between his legs toward his bathroom. 

santa's sex slaves

bitchass elf

send pics ;)

daddy claus

wtf no
you have to pay

bitchass elf

i paid for that goddamn outfit
it wasn't cheap you know
you should be on your knees thanking me

daddy claus

don't tell me you actually put money into this