chapter 13: finding you

chapter 13:
finding you

Shit, Law made a big mistake. He shouldn't have gone on a date with Monet! Damn it, now he regretted it all. The way Luffy cried, he couldn't get it out of his head. He has to apologize...

He stayed at a hotel for two weeks, wondering if he should see him. Luffy probably doesn't even want to breathe was same air as him. Law's such an idiot, he fell onto his bed. How can he apologize to him? He can start by making things right, he called Monet.

"Hey.."

"Hey Law, do you still wanna go on another date?" She asked, "I have lots of ideas, some exciting ideas as well."

"As.." He cringed, "fun as that sounds. I want to end things here."

"Wow, that's harsh." She sighed, "We've only had one date and you're already giving up. I thought you wanted to try and date someone."

"I know, but I'm already with someone else."

"Okay then... I guess this is goodbye."

"Bye Monet."

"Bye."

He sighed and ended the call, does he love Luffy. Whenever he thinks of him now his heart flutters and he just wants to hug him. The last time he felt like this was when he was with Robin.

Now, he's in love with Luffy.

Damn it! It makes everything even worst! He broke his fucking heart like a douche! Is Luffy even willing to forgive him? The look he had that night, just made Law sad.

Maybe he'll try buying some things for him.

***

He drove to the mall, what is the stuff he likes? He remembers he likes anime, he heard Omegas like cute and soft things. He went to a plushie store, it had giant stuffed animals with cute button noses and eyes. Oh, Luffy would love this.

He doesn't know if this will get him to forgive him but it's a start. He looked at the small stuffed animals then glanced up at the giant ones that were the size of him. He picked up and medium-sized one, it was a dinosaur plush. It was mint-colored and it had small black eyes. Luffy would like this. He picked out an Alpaca plush for him as well. He brought it to the cashier who put it in big shopping bags.

It looks fucking embarrassing for an Alpha like him buying cute shit. But it's for Luffy, he'll do anything.

There was another store, it had lots of cute clothing Luffy would love. It sold bunny ears, fluffy red sweaters, and jewelry.

"Can I help you, sir?" The worker asked.

"What's something I can get for my boyfriend?" He asked, looking around.

"Well, there are these cute charms you can get him," She led him to a desk full of necklaces, "What would you like?"

"Can you give me a bracelet that says Luffy, on it?" He asked, she nodded.

"You've got it, sir."

She gave me the charm, it also had a cute golden heart pendant dangling from it, it's perfect for him.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

It's time to apologize to him now. Law hoped he can forgive him, he's praying he can forgive me. He hopped back onto his motorcycle and drove to his apartment. His hands were shaking and his heart was pounding. Shit, he's nervous...

He ran at his doorbell.

No answer.

"Luffy, are you in there?" He asked.

No answer.

"Please, I know I'm a jerk but can you open the door?"

"Are you searching for the owner of this place?" An old woman came up to him

"Yes! Is he home?"

"Oh, he moved out a few days ago.." She told him.

His heart dropped, "What?"

"He left this place taking all his stuff with him." She replied, "If you want this apartment you can ask the landlord, it's for sale now."

When the woman left he fell to his knees...

He... left?
***

Damn it! He shouldn't have waited this long, now Luffy's gone. What the fuck should he do? It's all his fault, he treated him like shit and now he hates him forever. He should just give up on love at this point and just focus on himself.

Luffy doesn't deserve him anyway, he's not good enough. Luffy already gave up on him so he should just give up on him.

But, when Law left he didn't though. When he ran away on our wedding day he gave me a second chance. Law smiled and sat up.

"I'm gonna find Luffy," He grinned, "I hope I'm not too late."

THE END