chapter 21

Carrie finally arrived with her friend Kayla and you and the guys started to play for them. From what you could see it looked like they saw the guys, especially when Kayla started blushing when Reggie winked at her. You finished the song and got instant "applause" from Carrie and Kayla, but almost just as instant confused faces. So I guess it's time to go with Reggies idea. Holograms.

"What the hell how did that just happen?" Carrie says while laughing with a surprised face thinking she just got pranked.

"Oh, um, did I forget to mention they're..." ghosts.
"..Holograms" You looked up at the two faces in front of you trying to read them to see if they were buying it.

"Holograms?" Kayla asked surprised.

"Um yea I knew them from before I moved here and we were in a band together so we didn't wanna split, and then I saw this thing on google to show how you could do this and then one thing led to another and now we're here."

"What the hell y/n you should've told us you could do this, this is so cool!" Carrie said enthusiastically.

"yea i guess" you said while giving a little giggle, happy that carrie bought the whole thing.

"you guys totally have to play the dance now" carrie said not seeing the boys anymore, but you could and they looked pretty confused.

"yea, no for sure i'll call them soon and talk about setting everything up"

"if you need any help do not be afraid to ask even though i probably won't be able to help with the technical stuff i know i'll be able to help with some of the dances and songs and stuff" Carrie spoke before leaving out the garage and heading back to her house with Kayla.

"school dance, we're playing a school dance" Luke said

"wow try to lay back a bit on the enthusiasm" you responded sarcastically while plopping on the couch.

"yea it's not the best gig, well i wouldn't really call it a gig but still you guys can finally play in front of people and for being dead playing in front of a school is not the worst you could do" you said again to try and get them a little more hyped up about this.

you took out your phone and realised you had a bunch of unread texts from your group chat with nick, ethan, and lucas.

(a/n fedora man - nick, tinker bell - ethan, dementor - lucas, shortie - y/n)

nick simping for julie
fedoraman🎩,tinkerbell🧚🏻‍♀️, dementor💀,shortie🍃

fedora man🎩
have any of u guys seen
julie today i can't find
her anywhere and i have
to ask her smt

dementor💀
idk y/n might know where
she is dont girl like track
eachother and shit like that

fedora man🎩
shit do they actually thats so
weird

dementor💀
y/n anything to say abt this

tinker bell🧚🏻‍♀️
she's prly still asleep or smt
knowing her

dementor💀
we still have to hang this
wknd tho bc ik i'm not abt
to spend it w my fam

tinker bell🧚🏻‍♀️
oh yea no for sure yall good
for some time tn

fedora man🎩
yea i'm good ig we're j waiting
on y/n

once you finally saw all the texts around an hour after they sent them you decided you should reply to them and not leave them hanging so you ignored whatever crap Luke was complaining about.

shortie🍃
oh shit my b
i was sleeping sry
ALSO LUCAS HOW TF
DID U FIND THAT OUT
ABT GIRLS

dementor💀
ughh i was kidding
oh shit do u guys actually
do that
ig that's how u the whole friend
group randomly shows up when i'm
hanging out w one of them

shortie🍃
yeaa
anywayss

tinker bell🧚🏻‍♀️
wait so y/n can u come tn

shortie🍃
oh yea fs but i need
more details than j hang tn
soo i say we go into town
but i cld care less when

fedora man🎩
let's go around 9:30 and
we can j go to lucas place
after

dementor💀
oh yea sure that's fine

tinker bell🧚🏻‍♀️
dopee

shortie🍃
k bet i'll see u guys tn

_______
ELLA RAMBLES

ILY GUYS SO SO SO MUCH I REACHED OVER 10K I LITERALLT AAS DOONG TJIS AS A JOKE AT FIRST BUT ILY ALL SO MICH AND IM SO GLAD UR ENJOYING IT LIKE 10K IS SO UNREAL TO ME BUT YEA ANYWAYS I HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPTER SRY IT TOOK A WHILE TO GET OUT I J DONT RLY KNOW WHERE THIS BOOK IS GOING RN BUT ILL TRT AND GET A CHAPTER OUT OVER WINTER BREAK

ALSO THE TEXTINF THING WAS SM FUN TO DO SO I MIGHT B DOING THAT A LITTLE MORE

AND I HAD RUDY PANKOW AS A FACE CLAIM FOR LUCAS AND THEN RYAN MCEWEN AS ETHAN AND THEN OBVIOUSLY SASHA FOR NICK BUT YEA IT WAS SM FUN TO DO SO I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT!!