Chapter 15

3 months later....

Life became very happy.
Chris and I became close friends. The dining room was turned into a study room. Sitting on a sofa is more comfortable than sitting at a dining table and eating.

We met everyone on the way to college. Shopkeepers and drivers. Everyone knows us well now. Chris will be silent in front of them and I will keep asking for their daily news.

In short, half of that town became our acquaintance.

But in college we didn’t know anyone well. I don't even know the names of my classmates.

But Chris is good company to everyone in his group at Silver Star. He will tell me about everyone. He is a favourite of his master.
He said he would take me to the Silver Star if he got a chance.
He has few friends in Silver Star but I am number one on his list.

Within three months, everything in the house had changed.

Half of my books are scattered in his room.

All of our dresses were mixed inside the cupboard. My dresses on his cupboard and his dresses on my cupboard!

He taught me a lot of foods that I couldn't name properly. He became a fan of Indian food.

I call my mother sometime. I have nothing more to say to my mother than about Chris. But she is not interested in hearing about him. I can guess from her voice.

I told him about everyone in my family.
He is in a lot of interest to hear every story and things.

Mrs. Masson and we became good friends. Mrs. Masson will take care of everything we need.

Then, I started workout with Chris every day. He still won't wake me up early. He must have left the house by the time I woke up.

Every day morning he hears bad things from my mouth about it. He also got used to hearing, and I got used to saying. We will sit on the terrace after the workout and talk about something stupid things, especially gossips.

I gained fitness in this three months workout. He's well built now than first time. All shirts perfectly fits his body.

Now there are no wrinkles in his dress. Yet every day when we go to college I would straighten his dress after locking front door.

Some nights we would talk a lot.

He would practice acting in front of me and tell me to take video on the phone. I can't sleep even if it's two o'clock that night. In fact, he would not send me to sleep until he felt that he acted properly.

He is good on the outside but only shows me all the cruelty. The biggest of them all is telling me to wash his one week's jeans‌ alone.

Present Day,

"Give me the remote..." I cried.

"No," he said, listening intently to the show on TV.

"How long have you been watching this program? I want to see it too." I was worried as I tried to snatch the remote from his hand.

But he kept moving the remote to both hands without giving it to me.

I sat on him like a puppy jumping for the ball and tried to take the remote out of his hand.

"What's wrong with this movie? See," he said, holding up the remote.

"It has no subtitles"

"Have you read everyone's subtitles and talked to them?" Asked a little harshly.