Louis' Birthday [6]

December 24th, 2011

Harry Edward Styles

It was finally Christmas Eve, or more importantly, Louis' birthday. I had plans for his birthday. All the boys were back home with their families for the holiday. Mine and Louis' family were having a joint christmas, but they weren't meant to be here until later tonight.

I planned out some things for Louis and I to do to celebrate his birthday. It was around 8:30 AM right now. I got up at 8:00 to get ready. Now I was starting breakfast.

I made bacon, eggs, and pancakes within thirty minutes. By the time they were done cooking, I decided to wake Louis up. I went down the hall and quietly opened his bedroom door. He was peacefully asleep, almost completely buried underneath the blankets. I smiled to myself before walking into the room and sitting down on the bed beside him.

"Louis," I said, as I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and shook it. "Loubear."

I saw his eyes flutter open and he locks his eyes on me, and speaks with his sleepy voice, "Hi."

"Happy birthday Lou. I made you breakfast," I say, as he slowly sits up.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to."

"I wanted to, now let's go eat breakfast," I say, as I grab his hand and pull him out of bed. We walk back into the kitchen and sit down at the island.

"Ooh pancakes," Louis says, while he starts to eat the food.

"I want to take you out today," I say, as we sit and eat breakfast. Louis looked over at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Where to?"

"That's a surprise," I say, smiling while eating my food.

"As long as we're back in time for dinner with our families."

"Of course, my Mum and sister are arriving at 3:30, they offered to help me cook. What time is your Mum and sisters coming?"

"I think she said 4:30," Louis says, as we finish the last bit of food and I take the plates to the sink.

"I'm gonna get ready, we can leave at 9:30, if that's okay?"

"Okay, what do I wear?" Louis asks, as I finish cleaning up from breakfast.

"Casual is good, but dress to the weather also."

"Okay, I'm gonna go change." Louis says, with a smile and runs back into his room. I smile to myself and make my way back to my room.

I pick out a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black coat and change into it. I fix my hair and brush my teeth. After that I get my grey boots and put them on.

Once I finish getting ready, I grab my wallet and phone, also putting Louis' birthday present in my pocket, and wait for Louis in the living room.

I picked up my phone and called our driver to take us out, I haven't got my license yet so I couldn't drive us and Louis didn't know where I was taking him.

Not too long after, Louis walks back into the living room. I look up and see him wearing jeans, a grey sweater, and white converse. I smile and get up from my chair.

"Ready to go?" I say, as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Yup," Louis says, and we both make our way out of the apartment and down to the car. We both got into the back seat of the car, and it drove off to our first destination.

The ride wasn't very long, since our destination was pretty close, but far enough away to drive and not walk. I wanted our first spot to be this little market I found that has loads of cool things.