Okay Let's Talk A/n

Look i want to tell you guys something....

If you want to you can call me she/her but i wouldn't mind if you called me he/him or they/them.

So I use all pronouns so i hope you will and can accept me for who I am. Cause i respect you.

Don't forget this story has a meaning. You wanna know it?? It's that no matter the situation you're in.

You'll find good friends a good partner and don't try to commit suicide. If you need someone to talk to i am always here.

So no matter your size, gender, sex. The most important message you learn is that you can reach you goals by trying and not giving up.

Don't keep things like abuse and bullying inside tell someone. But if you're like me and has trust issues.

Reach out to someone but not just like your family and friends. Tell yourself that you need to trust yourself more.

If you do something wrong tell yourself, 'Well i tried' or 'aww that sucks but i can try again.'

Even if you don't have anyone to talk to you can talk to me or any other creater.

Just listen i know that things are tough but i need you guys to hang on heres some advice.

don't listen to bully's

Their jealous.

Don't listen to suicidal thoughts

Look around and see what and who you will miss or look who will miss you.

This story was inspired by a beautiful person called darlaw.

They gave me the amazing opportunity to make my dreams come true. But thats not my only dream.

My second dream is that my viewers are satisfied. I care about you. I know you might not hear that much but my line of today is.

You might not see it but someone will. They will see your worth. You need to love yourself because i love you.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💋💋💋♥️♥️♥️💋💋♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞❤️♥️♥️