The New Person

Hi its me hope you enjoy!!!!!!

Karmas pov:

So i was chilling and i heard a knock on the door. Though we live in a isolated place.

I open the door and see a baby. It seems like its a fox. Well lets bring them in.

I pick up the little child and walk into the kitchen. "Karma." someone said. "Get up Karma!" i felt cold water on my face and jumped up.

"Are you okay dude?" Candy questioned silently. "Yes." i state. "I have an idea" i said continuing my sentence.

After explaining the plan. (you will see the plan later.)

"Okay we all get it right?" i question. They nodded in response. (this is in the present time btw)

"Okay we're here." we stop at a lake. "A lake?" Victor questioned. "Yup but not any lake." i state.

They look at me puzzled. I walk over to a brick wall. "Come here you two." i shout. "Yes K." they say at the same time.

"Grab my hands." i say. "Why?" Victor questioned. "Do you wanna find out who's the rebirth of our Queen or not?" i spoke firmly.

Their eyes widened and looked at me in shock. They grab my hands and i telaport into the old crumbly castle.

We all start to walk. We see a bunch of paintings and old artifacts. We finally got to the throne room and find that there's the painting of our king and Queen.

The star queen. Though we could explore more i found what i was looking for. The star dust.

It was a rare dust that grows every year. It hadn't stopped until one of the Pines came in contact with our word or dimension.

I grab the flower and starts to sing. I couldn't harness the power no, but i could sing the song to keep it alive.

Our Queen started the growth of the star flowers only 4 people can harness the power.

Me, Dominic, the king and the rebirth version of Dominic.

Hi its me again. The update is not long but i managed. My day was stupid. I couldn't do the homework because the teacher didn't put it up. Anyway hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day/night. Bye~~~~

Words =377