'home sweet home'

Okay some news at the end.

Karma/kitsunes pov

"Wait... WHAT!" Dominic shouts. "Okay i got a plan so hear me out." i say cockley. "Go on." Everyone said.

"Okay so i will open the portal to our dimension but, i will need help. And that help will be Victors." I say. "Why me?" He whines.

"Because you're strong. Anyways you guys can go in after we get the portal opened. But you guys have to maintain the protection of my children."I say strictly.

" Do you guys understand? "I say. They all nod their heads. "Dominic can you get the kids?" i ask. "Yup." he replied.

"Right Victor head down to the basement and get the the things set up." i say. He nods and heads down. "And you." I point at Bill.

"You can help your boyfriend." i say. He just gave up and left to help.

We all meet up after we got our tasked done. Candy helped set up the power extender and put the computer code in.

"Okay you ready Vic?" i ask. "Yup." He says. The portal starts to open. When they got in Victor went in before me.

After we got into our dimension we saw different people and i spot Clara. She was my friend and i still have a crush on her.

I run over and say hello. She greets us and takes us on a walk. Soon enough we got to the castle. "Thanks Clara! " i say with excitement.

"No problem call me later okay Kitsune! " she shouts. "Okay bye!" I shout back. "You like her dont you." Candy says.

I blushed. "No i dont." i say flustered. "Yes you do." she says. She doesn't stop teasing me. And she ends up with a slap mark on her face.

Hello so if you couldn't tell in two, 2 days it's this books 1 month anniversary. And to me it's so surprising i started this because i had nothing productive to do. But now i have you guys you've inspired me soooo much.

And i want to say thank you all even my new people for the amount pf support. I hope you have an amazing day/night.

Byeeeee

Words=370