Christmas Special

Karmas pov

So the kids haven't saw Dominic and Bill. Butttt I've decided that we can invite them over for Christmas dinner.

Everyone is super excited to see them. It has been about two weeks since we've last seen them.

We don't have much stuff to do on Christmas so we stay inside and watch some movies.

We aren't worried about the memory situation. It's settled that we'll tell everyone about the Queen tomorrow.

I hope they all remember hi- oh that must be them. I get up and walk to the door.

I open the door and see five people standing their. Victor, Candy, Bill, Dominic and Clara.

They all have a bag full of presents. "Come in guys!"i say. " Thanks for inviting us over!" Dominic says happily.

" It's my pleasure. "i say bowing. We all laugh." Right lets get those bags down. "

After putting the bags down since it was twelve i started to make dinner. It was turkey, potatoes, stuffing, ham and ham.

Dominic wouldn't stop trying to help. I told him that the food was easy to make. But he didn't believe me.

We got the food done at about 14:15. I called down the kids. When they saw Dominic they all jump on him.

When they got up we walk to the dining room. We all start to eat and do the Christmas crackers.

At about 15:45 we all go into the living room and do our secret santa. After that Dominic, Clara, Bill, Candy and Victor gave out their presents.

After we played board games and watched more movies. At the end of the day we all said our goodbyes and they walked off.

Though Clara stayed she said she just wanted to see my morning routine. I didn't bother fight so i gave her the free room.

Thats the build up to now. We didn't do much but we had a good family day

Signed by Kitsune.

Hello hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's part of the story so hope you had a good day/night and goodbye.

Words= 350