The Date

Hey hope you enjoy.

Kitsunes pov

Did I just get asked out? By Clara! Oh gosh I need to get ready. Why did I trust myself with getting ready.

Okay. What about this dress. It should do. I should get my other stuff and get a shower and that's it.

Clara's pov

So i should be getting ready but I don't know what to wear. Should I wear some boots with a tracksuit? I don't know.

But I guess I'll use that idea. Okay I'm done. I should pick her up now. Okay I'm here.

I push the door bell. As soon as it opened I was shocked. Kitsune was wearing.

A dress with daisies and roses on it. With knee socks and some slip on flats.

"So where are we going today Clara?" Kitsune asks politely. "Well I was thinking we could go to the flower garden?"

I say hoping she agreeds. "Sure why not!" She says with a bright smile on her face.

"Okay lady's first!"i say playfully. " Why thank you sir!" she replied back before bowing.

I close the door and get in the drivers seat." So what's your favourite flower? " i ask.

" Well I like daisy's, roses, blue bells, dandelions and more! " She shouts rather excited.

" We're here." I say. As soon as I park she jumps out. "I haven't been here for two years!" she says sniffing the air.

"Ahhh the sent of the beautiful flowers. " Kitsune says. " Well lets find a spot to sit." I say.

"Yeah we should do that." she says kinda sad. " Well after we can go on a walk." I say.

Her excitement goes off the chart as she hugs me. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" she says.

"No problem." I say. " Well let's find a spot!" Kitsune says skipping away. 'Jeez she's so cute!'

"Come on!" She shouts. "Coming!" I shout back. "Finally!" she says with excitement. " Sorry I took so long." I say.

"It's okay!" She starts to skip to the purple coloured grass. "Well let me lay down the blanket." I say.

"Okay we have some chocolate and some sandwiches!" I say. "Oooo these look delicious!" Kitsune says before lifting a sandwich.

"The sandwich have tuna in them and the chocolate is dark chocolate!"i say." Thank you for taking me out! " she says just before taking my hand.

" No problem I just want to ask you something. " I say to her. "What is it?" she asks curiously. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Kitsune looks shocked but she hugs me. "I would love to be your girlfriend!" she shouts.

Hello and if my sister is reading this hello. Hope you enjoyed reading and goodnight/day/evening.

Words=450